Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 06-01-2008   #21
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Madden 09 ratings, as of May 31.

D. Walker gets a 96?

Oh, and congratulations on having a 500 IQ!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #22
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Madden 09 ratings, as of May 31.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
D. Walker gets a 96?

Oh, and congratulations on having a 500 IQ!
lol, as a 3rd down back he does. he has a 76 overall rating.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #23
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2009 Madden Player Rankings are IN

i wonder what slaton and okam got...

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #24
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 Madden Player Rankings are IN

D. Walker (96) ???
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #25
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
D. Walker (96) ???
Yeah, he's on there twice - once as 76, once at 96. *shrug*

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #26
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Yeah, he's on there twice - once as 76, once at 96. *shrug*
that's his rating as a third down back, it's different.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #27
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh. So, they have Duane Brown on there as the starting LT, but they don't have Slaton as the 3rd Down RB? Weird.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Sponsored links
Old 06-01-2008   #28
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Morlon Greenwood at 89???

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #29
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Morlon Greenwood at 89???
I know this is dumb! Greenwood is an 89 yet Dunta gets an 87???? What is that?

Also, Andre should be about a 97 and Mario a 95. I'd put Demeco at either 96 or 97. I'd wait at least until mid-season to put Mario that high (if his sack numbers are deserving).
Old 06-01-2008   #30
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I know this is dumb! Greenwood is an 89 yet Dunta gets an 87???? What is that?

That was the first thing I noticed too!
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #31
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 12 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam

I don't see how they can assign rankings to rookies prior to them playing a single down.

If I were in charge of it, I wouldn't even release the game until around week 7 (past the trade deadline). One thing I always notice about Madden is that by the time I am able to buy it, the rosters are completely outdated and wrong, takes away from the game play. If they waited, they could assign more accurate ratings and get the majority of the rosters right. I'd be willing to wait an extra couple of months to get the game at it's best.

Just my two cents.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #32
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected

Strikes me as fair ratings. Some overrated and some underrated but that's inevitable. Surprised to see Amobi checking in at a 92 this year, and a 97 for Mario reflects everyone's anticipation of him earning recognition as an elite DE this year. I would like to see Slaton's ratings.... you can do a lot with a HB if they have good speed/agility - regardless of the overall ranking. I'm guessing he gets some respect in that area.

Hopefully the game doesn't suck again this year.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #33
DiehardChris
You betcha!

On the PS3 and X360 - do they not do online updates for player rankings and depth charts throughout the season?

Madden 09 will be the first time I've played Madden on the most current platform, so I guess I assumed that those two consoles had all kinds of online updates constantly. Is that not the case?

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 06-01-2008   #34
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
On the PS3 and X360 - do they not do online updates for player rankings and depth charts throughout the season?

Madden 09 will be the first time I've played Madden on the most current platform, so I guess I assumed that those two consoles had all kinds of online updates constantly. Is that not the case?
They do roster updates for 360 and PS3
Old 06-01-2008   #35
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Okoye has a good rating.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #36
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Okoye has a good rating.
Yeah possibly a little overrated for a second year player. I could see maybe an 87 for him. He showed flashes but nothing deserving of over a 90.

Dunta should be the one with a 92!
Old 06-01-2008   #37
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Yeah possibly a little overrated for a second year player. I could see maybe an 87 for him. He showed flashes but nothing deserving of over a 90.

Dunta should be the one with a 92!
Yeah, we as fans know he shoul...

OMG BENNETT WITH THE PICK!!! :O!!!! (Sorry, watching NFL Replay...)

Yeah, we as fans know he should be a 92, but the national media hasn't seen much out of him in terms of stats and production and he's been lacking in the INT department since his rookie season. Probably because he never gets thrown to. So, because of his stats the Madden guys don't see the whole picture. Usually the guys with 90+ have at least 6-8 INTs a year.
Old 06-01-2008   #38
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

What's the overall Team rating?
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #39
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Respect for the texans in Madden 09

78 after all

http://www.pastapadre.com/2645/madde...ings#more-2645
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #40
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
What's the overall Team rating?
I think I read somewhere its a 78.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read