Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-27-2008   #1
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Favorite Under-the-Radar Prospects

My favorite under the radar guy has to be Hartwick QB Jason Boltus.
Good size at 6'2", between 215 and 230 lbs depending where you look.
Led the nation in total offense (399.7 ypg) pass ypg (362.4) and had a 152 qb rating. Boltus also threw 38 TD.
He also plays lacrosse and is a pre med major
http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/...aft_watch.html

http://www.hartwick.edu/x22310.xml

The NFL Draft Bible has alot of guys, but I am wary of it. He was pretty off last year in some of his rankings.
Anyone else have a player that nobody knows about?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #2
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Favorite Under-the-Radar Prospects

I don't know if you can call him under the radar but Mike Hart was a late 6th Round pick out of Michigan by the Colts. He may really be able to do some good things with the Colts. I could see him being very productive when given time...he just might not get a lot of time behind Addai and I believe Rhodes is back from Oakland too.
Old 06-01-2008   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I really like Grice-Mullen. UDFA. I have a feeling he is going to have a big impact this year.
Old 06-02-2008   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I was talking about the 09 draft.

But those guys do have a solid chance at suprising people.
Old 06-15-2008   #5
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.dixieathletics.com/teams/...player_id=266&
http://www.d2messageboard.com/showthread.php?p=219249
http://uncpbraves.athleticsite.com/t...?articleID=797
http://www.gnacsports.com/football/futschedule.pdf

Dixie State Ryan DelRosal
under 4.9 for an o-lineman @ 308 is pretty impressive. Dean Steinkuhler type guard in the third round might work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Steinkuhler

Last edited by threetoedpete; 06-15-2008 at 10:05 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008   #6
rmartin65
I'm Score

Central Arkansas QB Nathan Brown is another guy that I really like. I just watched a game where he threw 7 TD's. And got pulled, might have had a shot at a couple more.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read