Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-24-2008   #1
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dunta and Fred's blog...

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/bl...p?blogger_id=1

I don't know if these are REALLY written by the players but I sure did like what Bennett had to say about Molden....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bennett
also want to help mentor Antwaun because I know how much it meant to have Dunta Robinson mentor me, but I wont go easy on him. Rookies always have to pay their dues its how you get better in this league. I know that much is true.
Dunta talks about his injury and how he KNOWS that his first game won't be in November. I love his passion but Dunta... I want him to focus on mentoring Molden and continuing to mentor Bennett all the while taking his time to return. I don't want him to come back too early and hampering his future. I want him to be a Houston Texan for the next ten years. A highly paid Houston Texan too. I love Dunta Robinson. Please take it easy on your knee. Please.
Old 05-25-2008   #2
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dunta and Fred's blog...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta
As far as how close I am to being back who knows, man. I mean, maybe August. MAYBE. Ill put that in caps, the maybe part. But, you know, the timetable that they had set for me, I know it wont be that long. I wont be making my first appearance in November. I know that.
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #3
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Dunta's a tough guy and I'm sure he wants to be back as soon as possible but I am also quite sure that the coaches and trainers are keeping him from going out and taking someone's head off before they are positive he's ready.

Props to Dunta though, he never quits and that is what makes him AWESOME!!!!
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #4
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected

I disagree on Dunta's knee. He should not come back at all till he knows it is well enough to take the hitting. A Dunta not his old aggressive self is just another CB.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #5
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Its nice to hear Dunta has that much confidence in his rehab . I have a feeling Bennett is really gonna step up this upcoming season .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #6
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
Its nice to hear Dunta has that much confidence in his rehab . I have a feeling Bennett is really gonna step up this upcoming season .
Bennett will come back strong, that's for sure the real question is, who steps in for Bennett?

Faggins, Molden, or Reeves?
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #7
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
Bennett will come back strong, that's for sure the real question is, who steps in for Bennett?

Faggins, Molden, or Reeves?
Reeves is the other starting corner at this time.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-27-2008   #8
Dallas_Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Dallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Reeves is the other starting corner at this time.
Reeves will hopefully step up and play well. I don't think that we will get so lucky as to have a rookie come straight out of camp as a rookie and play well. Even Bennett had a half season to learn. The real question is going to be, Can Reeves step up and beat out Bennett for the starting spot? That would be nice.
Dallas_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read