Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2008   #1
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cinco Ranch Receives Invite Kick off Classic

www.katysun.com

Cinco Ranch, who returns sixteen seniors, has been invited to lead off the final day of Dave Camble's Texas kick off classic august 30th in San Antonio's Alamo Dome. The cougars will meet regional finalist, 11 -3 San Antonio Regan .

http://hstexas.scout.com/a.z?s=378&p=2&c=761618
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...s/5818414.html
http://www.themonitor.com/onset?id=3...e=article.html

http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws....lTQXDtjj6LM%3D

Last edited by threetoedpete; 06-28-2008 at 12:15 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cinco Ranch Receives Invite Kick off Classic

I am a Seven Lakes parent but am always (unless its Katy) glad to see one of our schools get some run.

Katy High can rot for all I care.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #3
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I am a Seven Lakes parent but am always (unless its Katy) glad to see one of our schools get some run.

Don't be bitter, they are a dominate team, and they have earned the press they get. CR is up and coming, and sooner or later, KHS will return to normal like alot of the other KISD schools..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #4
TigerV1
All Pro

Rep Power: 91 TigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Ouch...jealous much?
Old 06-13-2008   #5
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

lol... thats funny. Katy High has been around for what... over 100 years? They won their first state title, what... almost 50 years ago? Cinco and Seven lakes who???
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read