Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2008   #1
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline
Default Waddy?

Does anyone have a contact email for the guy? Was thinking of him recently wondering how he was getting on, can't say I have seen him around here recently.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #2
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Waddy?

Andy, I have his email. SheTexan spoke with him about a month ago he is very busy with the new baby. Check your PM.

Old 05-23-2008   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Waddy is doing great. He will be in Houston somewhere around the middle of August for a visit with his wife, new baby, Mom, and sister.

I'll let you all know when I find out more.

Sideline!! Time for another visit???? We miss ya!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Who's Waddy?
Old 05-23-2008   #5
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Waddy is doing great. He will be in Houston somewhere around the middle of August for a visit with his wife, new baby, Mom, and sister.

I'll let you all know when I find out more.

Sideline!! Time for another visit???? We miss ya!!
It sure Is, I miss you guys, the city of Houston and the USA more each day. Money is an issue at the moment however now class has finished for the year I am working to earn some money to try and get over again, If I can round up the money I am looking at coming over for the Baltimore game which is week two I believe, a bit earlier than last year.

Gary my friend, Waddy is a fellow Brit of mine who used to post on the board alot before the merger, good friend of many of the regulars on this board he moved out to San Diego a few years ago now.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Sideline;924152

Gary my friend, Waddy is a fellow Brit of mine who used to post on the board alot before the merger, good friend of many of the regulars on this board he moved out to San Diego a few years ago now.[/QUOTE]What was his board name before the merger?
Old 05-23-2008   #7
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Gary it was "Waddy" on the old TT board.
Sponsored links
Old 05-23-2008   #8
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Gary it was "Waddy" on the old TT board.
Oh, dumb me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read