Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-22-2008   #1
Texans_bull
Veteran

Rep Power: 22 Texans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of Famer
Default Tailgating StepTruck

Does anyone know where i can find a stepvan or a small bus? i am looking in turning it into a tailgating monster. Its my third year out there and i think its time to gear up like everybody else. if any knows just let me know.

Thanks in advance pablo

Texans Rule.

by the way it's me and my family only. no big group here just us.
Texans_bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgating StepTruck

Well I don't personally know of any, but rest assured, you turn it into a tailgating monster, your small family group WILL grow by leaps and bounds...which in itself is a great thing !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008   #3
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_bull View Post

Thanks in advance pablo
You are welcome but my name is not Pablo.
Old 05-22-2008   #4
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

http://www.busesforsale.com/minibuses.php

Have no idea about them, just googled it.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008   #5
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Craiglist or autotrader or even, ebay.
Old 05-22-2008   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

They got this old fire truck that I so desperately want to turn into a Texans tailgating monster. It even carries its own water. One of those old school fire trucks. I've even got permission from my better half to do it but only after we're caught up in our bills. Hopefully that truck will still be around. It's been up for sale for about a year now.

Oh the plans I've got for that fire truck!!
Old 05-22-2008   #7
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
They got this old fire truck that I so desperately want to turn into a Texans tailgating monster. It even carries its own water. One of those old school fire trucks. I've even got permission from my better half to do it but only after we're caught up in our bills. Hopefully that truck will still be around. It's been up for sale for about a year now.

Oh the plans I've got for that fire truck!!
Damn man, that sounds freaking awesome! Hope you get it!!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-23-2008   #8
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

Do you want one ready to go for the 2008 season?

I may have to get rid of the fan van. It sports a 42" plasma inside the 10ft side door that opens. There is a full length built in cooler that doubles as seating, so it will seat 10 people to get into the park. Has a flag pole 30ft in the sky with a steel Texans topper. The hood has auographs from almost every player / coach on the teams history.

btw,
no generator needed. It runs off a battery setup and will run from 8am til 8pm without dying.

Last edited by eric138; 05-23-2008 at 09:34 AM.
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #9
Texans_bull
Veteran

Rep Power: 22 Texans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of FamerTexans_bull is a Hall of Famer

How much? This looks awesome
Old 05-23-2008   #10
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

not really sure on how much. I mean, how do I put a value on something like this. It is years of being the Van Man, showing off the new autographs, people coming over to our tailgating spot to watch the game and even the Stros that one year after the Texans game was over. There are some good times there..

Actually it is a little premature, we have discussed selling it but couldn't ever figure out how to do it. Now I'm moving and will probably not have room for it so if I get a good offer I would let it go, as long as I can swing by occassionally to hang out.

If you are really interested email or pm me...
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #11
Texans_bull
Veteran

Tried to email you but it say your not accepting them. Email me. then we can talk.

I understand that you cant put a price tag on the van. but im looking for one that is reasonable since we only use it 10 times out of the year. i want my family to enjoy when we go out to the game. i don't have a big crew its just my wife and 3 kids.

Shoot me an email.
pramirez@firehousecopy.com
Thanks
Old 06-05-2008   #12
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

When our tailgate logistics stated getting out of hand. I bought this bad boy on eBay. It's a 1986 Grumman Kurbmaster. Drove her 1,800 miles home from North Rome, PA.

Then it became this.

And then this.

bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #13
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

The mojo truck has got to be one of the coolest ones out there. I love that truck and can't wait to see it in person!

Just a warning though....WATCH OUT FOR THE TEXAN LIBERTY TAILGATERS THIS YEAR! Man, yellow lot has it going on!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #14
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

bpe3 posted this on another thread...definately worthy of a tailgate machine.

Quote:
For $3,000 this would make a sweet tailgating machine. Someone in the yellow lot needs to buy this thing. Seriously.

The auction is over, but it didn't sell. Contact the seller directly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110256059292

bpe3
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #15
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

That thing is bad a$$. To bad it is out in Cali. I'd hate to break down in the desert somewhere bringing her home to Texas.
Old 06-05-2008   #16
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

That Mojo is one sweet ride!
Old 06-05-2008   #17
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you think Mojo1 (like Air Force One) is nice, wait until you see Mojo2. She's already been purchased, on eBay of course. She was driven home 1,200 miles from Indiana within the last 30 days. She's getting some prep right now. I'm hoping she makes her debut beside Mojo1 on the front row of the grass on August 9th.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #18
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
If you think Mojo1 (like Air Force One) is nice, wait until you see Mojo2. She's already been purchased, on eBay of course. She was driven home 1,200 miles from Indiana within the last 30 days. She's getting some prep right now. I'm hoping she makes her debut beside Mojo1 on the front row of the grass on August 9th.

bpe3
Sounds Awesome!
Old 06-05-2008   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81710 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Very nice!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #20
Texans_bull
Veteran

Ok I didn't find a truck but i found a 1999 Chevy Astro van that I'm going to work on. I want to wrap it. Does anyone know if i need to get permission to do that.

Here is a sample of the design. (Still undecided). Please let me know

Thanks

It will not let place a high res .jpeg

Last edited by Texans_bull; 07-30-2009 at 09:56 AM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read