Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-19-2008   #1
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Thumbs up Getting to Know your fellow TexansTalk buddies!

Copy and Paste this into your reply and do what the title says.

Personal Information
Name (first name only):
Date of Birth (month & day):
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Left/Right Handed:
Sex:
Nationality:

Football Related
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers:
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers:

General Information
Favorite TV show:
Favorite Movie:
Favorite Song:
Favorite Band/Artist:
Favorite Actor/ Actress:
Favorite drink:
Favorite food:
Turn offs:
Turn ons:
Hobbies:

Questions Relating to TexansTalk.com
What do you like about TexansTalk.com:
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster:
What is your favorite forum:
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already:
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Getting to Know your fellow TexansTalk buddies!

This isn't myspace. Let's just talk football.
Old 05-19-2008   #3
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name (first name only): Michael (go by middle name... Travis)
Date of Birth (month & day): November 18th
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown/Black
Left/Right Handed: Right
Sex: Definitely! I mean... male.
Marital Status: Engaged
Nationality: Homegrown US American

Football Related

Texans beat the Colts

2-14

General Information
Favorite TV show: Futurama
Favorite Movie: Back to the Future
Favorite Song: Peace of Mind, Boston
Favorite Band/Artist: Dream Theater
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Michael J. Fox
Favorite drink: Tea
Favorite food: Shrimp
Turn offs: Tattoos, body piercings, wearing all black
Turn ons: Hehehe...
Hobbies: Sleep, Eat, Music, Madden, Texans, Enjoy life

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: Texans info of course
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Infantrycak
What is your favorite forum: Anything Texans related
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: SWTBound for some poker playin'
Old 05-19-2008   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Personal Information
Name (first name only): Jacob
Date of Birth (month & day): June 21
Hair Color: Brown-ish
Sex: M
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Does Texan count?

Football Related
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: 19-10 until I can think of something better.
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: Buffalo Comeback

General Information
Favorite TV show: Mythbusters
Favorite Movie: Nat'l Treasure
Favorite Song: Damn... I've got a bunch to choose from
Favorite Band/Artist: I'd have to say... Alan Jackson
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Bruce Willis
Favorite drink: Pepsi
Favorite food: I'll take pizza
Turn offs: Anybody driving on I-45
Turn ons: Anybody not driving on I-45 :mshadows:
Hobbies: Torture message board mongers...

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: The only good Texans board around
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Either Bill or SWT
What is your favorite forum: Non-sports
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: TexanSam
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #5
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name (first name only): Khari
Date of Birth (month & day): June 19
Hair Color: usually Brown
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: White chick

General Information
Favorite TV show: Varies between several reality shows
Favorite Movie: Office Space
Favorite Song: Varies
Favorite Band/Artist: Aerosmith
Favorite Actor/ Actress: none
Favorite drink: Crystal Light Iced Tea
Favorite food: Anything I can eat on Atkins
Turn offs: stupid people, people who don't like animals, lazy people
Turn ons: smart people, funny people, nice people
Hobbies: Computers, Fostering for Animal Shelter, Watching Spurs and Texans

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: the non football forums
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: um...hafta think about it
What is your favorite forum: non football talk
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: anybody.....
Old 05-19-2008   #6
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
This isn't myspace. Let's just talk football.
it is now!
Old 05-19-2008   #7
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99925 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name:I think it's Jesse but mom says I'm more of a Larry.
Date of Birth (Dec 23):
Eye Color: brown...with a blue ring. Thanks for the cholesterol problem mom!
Hair Color: depends on how much sun I get.
Left/Right Handed: right
Sex: Not as much as I would like....
Marital Status: NBM
Nationality: AMERICAN!
Occupation: Dedicated sub/aspiring camera guy/ Dolly Parton's & Mimi Rogers' personal pectoral massuer/ Sophia Loren's B-yatch

Football Related

Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: A certain play off game where DB Vernon Perry intercepted Dan Fouts 4 times. sending them to Pittsburgh...where a ref couldn't see Mike Renfro's feet.

Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: A certain game against a group of muff-huggas from upstate New York who blew 4 superbowls in a row.

General Information

Favorite TV show: Of all time? Twilight zone. Present? My Name is Earl/Family Guy

Favorite Movie: Anything by Stanley Kubrick
Favorite Song: Ozzy's Crazy Train.
Favorite Band/Artist: Falco...may he rest in Peace.
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Film? Meril Streep. Voice? tie between Cree Summer and Megumi Hayashibara.
Favorite drink: port but I like good vodka.
Favorite food: OKONOMIYAKI!
Turn offs: Stupid people & Stupid people who insist on breeding.
Turn ons: Buxom black, white, Hispanic & Asian women with accents...who like guys with dreadlocks.
Hobbies: Cooking, skating, drawing, reading watching films.

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: The fact that it's such a broad cross section of people.
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Watashi no niisan Vinny dono...oh and Bill's cool.
What is your favorite forum: No sports allowed. People come up with the most outlandish crap to post in there.
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already:: I don't know. Jenni seems like she'd be fun to have a beer with. Starstruck seems like one of those circa 1970 something black mamas who kept most of my generation in line so It would be nice to meet her.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 05-19-2008 at 10:00 PM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-19-2008   #8
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name (first name only): Benjamin, Call me Ben. Fun fact, i was very very close to being named Ezekiel
Date of Birth (month & day): August 21
Eye Color: They change from blue to green to light gray. Its a weird condition, and light sensitive.
Hair Color: dark brown
Left/Right Handed: right handed
Sex: male
Marital Status: engaged
Nationality: american

Football Related
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: Petey Faggins interception return on battle red day
Watching the titans "almost comeback" game. Only time i've ever walked out.
General Information
Favorite TV show: Lost, at the moment. Sopranos was the **** tho
Favorite Movie: Rounders, Casablanca, Gone with the wind. I refuse to pick 1
Favorite Song: Incubus-Drive.
Favorite Band/Artist: Kanye West
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Halle....I'd watch her read the dictionary
Favorite drink: Cinnamon Oblivion...mix 12 oz apple juice with one shot of goldschlager
Favorite food: TSO Chicken
Turn offs: Women what with have they clothes on
Turn ons: Women what with be takin they clothes off
Hobbies: poker, pool....I'm a heavy gambler. I enjoy movies, the big 3 sports, swimming, and the occasional recreational narcotic

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: People know me here...its like family.
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: I enjoy Herv. He rarely fails to make me laugh. Great guy
What is your favorite forum: I love no spin...its comfortable
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: I'd like to get to know sam, and cjeremey...it'd be fun to hang with lucky13 til he got pissed at my cracking on aggies. I'd like to meet Vinny, and watch a game with him. Its not a slight...I already hang with DB, Dream, Ravi, Elle, and Jerek.....the question was who i don't already

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #9
kiwitexansfan
Let's Mock!!!!!

Rep Power: 43261 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name (first name only): Hamish
Date of Birth (month & day): August 17
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Left/Right Handed: Rightie
Marital Status: Married (2 kidlets)
Nationality: Kiwi

Football Related
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: Would have to be 19-10
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: The moment I realised I was wrong about Carr

General Information
Favorite TV show: Scrubs
Favorite Movie: Good Morning Vietnam
Favorite Song: Hold my Hand, Hootie and the Blowfish
Favorite Band/Artist: Wyclef Jean
Favorite Actor/ Actress: John Cusack
Favorite drink: Coke
Favorite food: Lamb Shanks
Turn offs: Stupidity
Turn ons: My wife
Hobbies: Anything sport related, Football, Rugby League and Basketball mainly

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: Good bunch of people
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: JayCee is favoured because he sends me Texans games to watch that he has downloaded.
What is your favorite forum: Other Sports - Basketball (at the moment)
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: Any other Texans fan come a televised game here in NZ
Old 05-20-2008   #10
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name (first name only): Luis
Date of Birth (month & day): July 1
Eye Color: Brown
Marital Status: Single Father
Nationality: Puerto Rican FTW!

Football Related
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: The end of the David Carr Era
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: The David Carr Era

General Information
Favorite TV show: The Office, My Name is Earl,
Favorite Movie: The Shining, Office Space and Clue
Favorite Song: Unconditional Love
Favorite Band/Artist: 2Pac
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Denzel Washington,Sean Connery, Cameron Diaz
Favorite drink: Cuba Libre
Favorite food: Italian
Turn offs: Uneducated folks
Turn ons: Stability in life, life goals
Hobbies: My son, My Car, Computers and women

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: Family Enviroment like we all know each other
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: I enjoy most everyone
What is your favorite forum: Texans Talk - Gameday thread
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: It would have to be Papakos82, I mean Brakos82 - Just to prove we are TWO different people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.

Last edited by PapaL; 05-20-2008 at 06:50 AM.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: It would have to be Papakos82, I mean Brakos82 - Just to prove we are TWO different people.
When you figure out a way to pull that off, you'll be worth millions of $$$$...
Old 05-20-2008   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name (first name only): Larry.... J/K - Bill
Date of Birth (month & day): July 23, 19......
Eye Color: Brown / Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde
Sex: On occasion - but not nearly enough
Marital Status: Delightfully single
Nationality: "US American" of Irish descent

Football Related
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: 19-10
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: *ahem* Something about an early 3rd quarter lead of 35-3

General Information
Favorite TV show: It depends what season of the year it is (i.e. Football, Baseball, basketball, etc.)
Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction, Office Space
Favorite Song: 'Atomic Punk'
Favorite Band/Artist: SRV, Sabbath, Van Halen (old with Dave)
Favorite Actor/ Actress: ???...dunno
Favorite drink: Scotch
Favorite food: anything Italian
Turn offs: Loud ass women
Turn ons: Where to start? Where to start??
Hobbies: Remember the thread about 'How do you know you're spending too much time on the boards?? Well, my answer should have been "when I realized that I have no hobbies"

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: The fact that Kevin has had this place a very long time and its stable
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Lots of them, but mostly a lot of the really long time posters hear from Blue Crew.
What is your favorite forum: Depends whether its actually football season or not.
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: Too many, but for the meantime - I will enjoy the company of my neighbor tailgaters in and around Blue Crew.
Old 05-20-2008   #13
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name (first name only): Roc
Date of Birth (month & day): Dec 11th
Eye Color: Brown (full of sh...?)
Left/Right Handed: Left
Sex: There's some ladies I'd like to know better here
Marital Status: Unfortunately (stay tuned for updates)
Nationality: Irish

Football Related
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: Buffalo...nuff said

General Information
Favorite TV show: Til Death
Favorite Movie: Friday
Favorite Song: Don't Fear The Reaper
Favorite Band/Artist: Van Halen
Favorite Actor/ Actress: JR Carrington
Favorite drink: Moosehead or Heinies
Favorite food: Carne Guisada
Turn offs: Scalpers and other assorted losers
Turn ons: MILFs that actually have a clue about the Texans
Hobbies: I use to fish every weekend when I had a job. Now my hobby is worrying/stressing over nada dam thing

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: Texans Fans
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Ones who make me laugh
What is your favorite forum:
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: Diapher, SheTexan, Yankee, Texanschick, Dread, GuerillaBlack and SWTbound (I am not a good role model either )

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 05-20-2008 at 08:07 AM.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #14
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: Diapher, SheTexan, Yankee, Texanschick, Dread, Guerilla and SWT (had to throw in a guy or two to be PC)
You've got more guys than girls so you're plenty PC or... are you?
Old 05-20-2008   #15
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
You've got more guys than girls so you're plenty PC or... are you?
LOL....I did a little editing.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #16
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99925 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

I met Dread-head at a party once. The guy's a jerk.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Name (first name only): Double Barrel Darrell
Date of Birth (month & day): 09/27
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: light brown
Sex: yes
Marital Status: sure
Nationality: Texan

Football Related
19-10
ugh...35-3

General Information
Favorite TV show: not including NFL - Seinfeld (South Park close second)
Favorite Movie: The Unforgiven
Favorite Song: Thirteen Steps to Nowhere (Pantera)
Favorite Band/Artist: Frank Zappa
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Clint Eastwood
Favorite drink: Monster lo-carb
Favorite food: beef
Turn offs: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music
Turn ons: 'nunya'
Hobbies: groove manipulation, warp generation, Texans fanatic, paintball, GTAIV, HO train, glass

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: the members
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: too many to mention
What is your favorite forum: Texans Talk
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: yo mamma
Old 05-20-2008   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name (first name only): John
Date of Birth (month & day): 5/21
Eye Color: Hazel
Left/Right Handed: Left handed/right footed
Sex: All Mon, man
Marital Status: Married
Nationality: American

Football Related
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: Too many
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: Too many

General Information
Favorite TV show: Dogfights, Battle 360, many sitcoms
Favorite Movie: Python Movies
Favorite Song: Thousands tied at #1
Favorite Band/Artist: Same answer, all Rock And Roll
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Sam Kinison (why not?)
Favorite drink: My sugared iced tea
Favorite food: Italian
Turn offs: Loud people in quiet places
Turn ons: Dangerous question
Hobbies: Golf (playing) sports (mostly watching), reading, aviation

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: the peeps
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Watchman and I have been "pen pals" for lack of a better term and he has been someone I'm proud to call a friend. Now if I could just meet him in person...lol.
What is your favorite forum: I read them all
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: Many

Last edited by Showtime100; 05-20-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #19
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142677 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Personal Information
Name (first name only): Watson
Date of Birth (month & day): December 24
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brownish
Marital Status: Married
Nationality: American

Football Related
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: Too many to name just one.
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: Buffalo.

General Information
Favorite TV show: Firefly, Smallville
Favorite Movie: The Usual Suspects, Memento, Serenity
Favorite Song: Pride & Joy - SRV, maybe
Favorite Band/Artist: BeBop Deluxe
Favorite Actor/ Actress:
Favorite drink: Diet Dr. Pepper
Favorite food: Cheeseburgers
Turn offs:
Turn ons:
Hobbies: Powerlifting, Music, Science Fiction/Fantasy

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: Great information, great people, minimal trolls
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Cloak N Dagger, Texans Chick, well pretty much anyone BUT Hoth-Boy (I'm still upset about losing to him in the Deathmatch.)
What is your favorite forum: Bullpen
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already:
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #20
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Name (first name only): Auston
Date of Birth (month & day): 03/25
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: light brown
Sex: Male last time I checked
Marital Status: Happily Engaged
Nationality: Texan

Football Related
19-10
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for the Texans/Oilers: #@$@#$ Bills.

General Information
Favorite TV show: History Channel
Favorite Movie: V for Vendetta
Favorite Song: Lateralus
Favorite Band/Artist: Tool and DCFC
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Clooney is pretty cool and Joey Laruen Adams there is something really hot about her I can't point my finger on it though
Favorite drink: Komboocha
Favorite food: Chinese
Turn offs: stupidity, oppression, and ignorance
Turn ons: My fiance
Hobbies: TT

What do you like about TexansTalk.com: the community in general
Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: too many to say
What is your favorite forum: Texans Talk
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of TexansTalk.com that you don't already: IlliniJen
Goldensilence is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read