Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Colts at Texans

Vinny

shiny happy fan
game13.jpg

Game center

Lots of James today I think.

I've got a good feeling today, the texans may not win, but i think we'll give them a run for their money.
:heh:

Texans are going to be running zone all day which will open up holes for EJ. However I beleieve we will shut them down to alot of 3rd downs and if we can prevent the 3rd down conversion 75% of the time than we will win this game.

No artificial terf, home crowd, up and coming team with pride and something to prove......it WILL NOT be a blow out.

:pray

Let the beating begin. Can't wait to hear about how they just couldn't do anything against that pesky cover 2. This coaching staff has to go if we're going to see any progress.

the wonger need food said:
Let the beating begin. Can't wait to hear about how they just couldn't do anything against that pesky cover 2. This coaching staff has to go if we're going to see any progress.

Could you be any more negative? Why are you even allowed on the message board, go away. Im sure i speak for the most of us when i say noone wants to hear about your negative attitude toward OUR TEAM. Free country or not!

I still feel like the Texans still have a suprise or two left in them this season. Maybe we'll see a bit of it today.

Dallas ditched Capo and got the best coach available the "Genius Tuna"..look where they are at. Ditching an expansion teams coach after 3 years when each year there is marked improvment would be an knee jerk fans respose NOT an owner with billions at stake.

Gonna be a long, emberrassing day. At least we'll make all of the highlight reels this week.

Good lord why don't you go join the Colts message board :listening

AndreJ said:
Could you be any more negative? Why are you even allowed on the message board, go away. Im sure i speak for the most of us when i say noone wants to hear about your negative attitude toward OUR TEAM. Free country or not!

Not for me. It isn't towards the team. It is towards the coaches.

Jwwillis said:
Dallas ditched Capo and got the best coach available the "Genius Tuna"..look where they are at. Ditching an expansion teams coach after 3 years when each year there is marked improvment would be an knee jerk fans respose NOT an owner with billions at stake.

I beg to differ with you and fail to see the "marked improvement".

The offense makes a lowsy defense look good. How can this be? Carr needs to use his receivers alot more than he is utilizing DD. It has just become too predictable. What's the point of having wide receivers if they are not utilized that often. AJ should have way more than 1,000 receiving yards right now - more than 1600, approaching 2,000.

I hope Capers and Palmer are taking notes on what Dungy is doing w/ Manning.

Back