Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2008   #1
rrequen2
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 rrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVP
Default Texans Yellow Season Parking...

I need to sell my Texans Yellow Parking Pass.
I bought it for $250.
rrequen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Yellow Season Parking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrequen2 View Post
I bought it for $250.
Get in touch with texanfan2002114, he's always looking to purchase Yellow for the sweet set up he's got going.
Old 05-12-2008   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I bought it for $250.
Get in touch with texanfan2002114, he's always looking to purchase Yellow for the sweet set up he's got going.

Here's his public profile, you can send him a PM in case he doesn't see this.

http://texanstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1826
Old 05-12-2008   #4
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I bought it for $250.
I sure hope you bought that from someone other than the Texans, because they cost more than my Orange..mine were $200.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I sure hope you bought that from someone other than the Texans, because they cost more than my Orange..mine were $200.
Face value for Yellow is $150 from the Texans.
Old 05-12-2008   #6
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Face value for Yellow is $150 from the Texans.
Hardcore, thanks for looking out for me brother! I won't pay $250 for a $150 pass. To be honest I have really been helped out on here by a couple of GREAT Texans fans! I was able to grab a couple of more passes for $150 and we added a small group to our tailgate, so make sure you come out again!!

Bus will be a little different inside!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Hardcore, thanks for looking out for me brother! I won't pay $250 for a $150 pass. To be honest I have really been helped out on here by a couple of GREAT Texans fans! I was able to grab a couple of more passes for $150 and we added a small group to our tailgate, so make sure you come out again!!

Bus will be a little different inside!

No problem, gotta help out all the good fans we can

We will definitely make it by another tailgate this season, looking forward to it!
Old 05-14-2008   #8
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
I bought it for $250.

I will give you $150 as I know thats what the original cost is.
Old 05-14-2008   #9
rrequen2
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 rrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVP

Sorry. Im just trying to make my money back.
Old 05-15-2008   #10
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Just giving you a hard time like you did my friend. he was trying to do the same if you recall.
Old 05-17-2008   #11
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
Just giving you a hard time like you did my friend. he was trying to do the same if you recall.

Yes I was....lol. Are you really a scalper hiding amongst us rrequen???

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Houston-Tex...QQcmdZViewItem

Just breaking even here too, eh?
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Yes I was....lol. Are you really a scalper hiding amongst us rrequen???

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Houston-Tex...QQcmdZViewItem

Just breaking even here too, eh?
If you look at his post history it's all centered around buying and selling. But I will give him credit for one thing, check out the link, under the description of the tickets reads:

Quote:
No Cowboys Fans Please.
Old 05-17-2008   #13
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL...I saw that too. You know Cowboy fan stocks up on Texans stuff all the time.
Old 05-18-2008   #14
rrequen2
Veteran

I own a few Texans Seats. Not too many and resell them. Nothing like mjones4545. I sit on the 10 yard line Section 130 Row M. But i did buy these parking passes for $250.
Old 05-18-2008   #15
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
to make your money back you may have to sell them individually on ebay..maybe. You jumped the gun on buying parking....should have waited until the texans knew who was going to renew because I am sure some yellow will come open.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #16
rrequen2
Veteran

I sold these. Thanks.
It made sense to buy them because i wanted to trade up for Blue Parking and you have to have something to bargain with if you want to exchange with someone. I did it last year and again this year.
Old 05-23-2008   #17
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I sold these. Thanks.
It made sense to buy them because i wanted to trade up for Blue Parking and you have to have something to bargain with if you want to exchange with someone. I did it last year and again this year.
I am glad to hear you sold them and did not give them away to someone looking for a sweetheart deal.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #18
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
I am glad to hear you sold them and did not give them away to someone looking for a sweetheart deal.

LOL Now thats funny.
Old 06-02-2008   #19
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Saw these today....

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOUSTON-TEXANS-1...QQcmdZViewItem

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read