Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-06-2008   #1
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default All Access

My cousin and I decided to go to the All Access event this year.

How was the event last year?
How good of an oppurtunity is this for autographs?
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Access

According to an e-mail I just received from the Texans, ALL Texan players will be at All Access and will be available for autographs. The event is free, but you have to have a ticket to get in. It is an event supposedly for season ticket holders. You should be able to access tickets according to the number of seats you have. Didn't work for me. I have 5 seats, and one I share with a friend, they only offered me two tickets. I'm going to call them tomorrow.

It's a fun time, but, get ready to stand in line for a good while for autographs of high profile players. This will be the first year it is being held on a week day (night) so we will see how that goes. It will be on Thursday May 29th at 6pm.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #3
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Yall I am sooo sad now just posting this. As I have posted before, I have to be in Ohio for a fellowship during All Access. But I still have a ticket.

If anyone in the Blue Crew knows anyone who would like to attend and is willing to stalk Dunta for me and get his autograph and a few pics of the players....they can have my ticket.

Also in other news...I will officially be a college professor in the fall....at Wichita State University...which means I will be leaving Houston. But I will be raking in the frequent flyer miles because I will be at each and every home game! Plus some away games. Just because I love the Texans!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #4
Ckw

Is there anyway to get tickets to this without being a season ticket holder?
Old 05-06-2008   #5
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Is there anyway to get tickets to this without being a season ticket holder?
I'm sure some of the people will be giving them away as the date draws nearer.
Old 05-06-2008   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I hit my acct and it let me print all of mine.

Our buddy put his 4 up for charity. He did it to help raise a couple of bucks for some friends. Their infant son has brain cancer but is hanging in there. He as tough as his old man.

Anyway..the one or two of you that have a problem him selling free tix can kiss both of our....well you know.

Anyone wants to go and doesn't mind helping a good family out a bit should send me a PM for a link.

Thanks

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 05-06-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

What types of things are good to bring to get autographs? This is my first event and I want not sure if I should buy one of them footballs. I think I am wanting to get multiple sigs on one article. Any advice? How long are the lines?
Old 05-09-2008   #8
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
What types of things are good to bring to get autographs? This is my first event and I want not sure if I should buy one of them footballs. I think I am wanting to get multiple sigs on one article. Any advice? How long are the lines?
Hardcore, its hit or miss when it comes to some of the big players. Last year I was able to get Green and M. Williams as far as big name players and got about 10 other players as well.

I personally like getting a helmet signed instead of a football. For one you can put more sigs on a helmet.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: All Access

Quote:
You just don't know who you'll get. The lines for the A list are LONG. Players change about every 45 or so minutes. BUT if you're in a C list line, there's a chance an A list may rotate in.

I like to have one item, be it helmet, towel, or ball, for all the B and C list players to sign. Then I may carry a seperate towel and helmet or something - last year, total luck, got Schaub to sign a mini helmet.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I may have 2 extra tickets depending on whether or not I'm back from my vacation to the east coast
Old 05-09-2008   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Where is the best place to get the towels, mini helmets, etc? From ht.com? There is not much here in cenTex regarding Texans gear.
Old 05-09-2008   #12
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

See below

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
According to an e-mail I just received from the Texans, ALL Texan players will be at All Access and will be available for autographs. The event is free, but you have to have a ticket to get in. It is an event supposedly for season ticket holders. You should be able to access tickets according to the number of seats you have. Didn't work for me. I have 5 seats, and one I share with a friend, they only offered me two tickets. I'm going to call them tomorrow.

Sandy, if your seats arent all in a row you have to print them out seperatly. It won't let you print out your upper seats and lower seats at the same time. If you have any problems with it give me a call.

It's a fun time, but, get ready to stand in line for a good while for autographs of high profile players. This will be the first year it is being held on a week day (night) so we will see how that goes. It will be on Thursday May 29th at 6pm.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Where is the best place to get the towels, mini helmets, etc? From ht.com? There is not much here in cenTex regarding Texans gear.
Hrrrrrmmmmmmm...... Academy in Houston, Ebay, or the Go Texans store (may want to come in a little early and shop - just make sure the store at Reliant will be open when you're there!!).
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-09-2008   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Hrrrrrmmmmmmm...... Academy in Houston, Ebay, or the Go Texans store (may want to come in a little early and shop - just make sure the store at Reliant will be open when you're there!!).
Yeah, I was thinking Ebay, problem is they don't have a lot of options, I need to shop prior to, getting there early is not going to work too well, since I am driving in from RR, my kid will need to be at school part of the day.
Old 05-09-2008   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Yeah, I was thinking Ebay, problem is they don't have a lot of options, I need to shop prior to, getting there early is not going to work too well, since I am driving in from RR, my kid will need to be at school part of the day.
Well, Go Texans store is at Reliant, so even an extra 20 minutes would give you time to shop, if they're open

If you really can't make it, PM me and I'll pick you up some stuff.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 05-09-2008   #16
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm sure the Texans store at Reliant will be open.
Old 05-09-2008   #17
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

If you're looking for a Texans towel I can give you one, I have an extra one. PM me your address and I'll mail you one.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2008   #18
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

http://store.bowlbound.com/nr-ht.html

Texans replica helmet -$82 click on link above.

Texans authentic Helmet - click on link below $179

http://store.bowlbound.com/na-ht.html
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #19
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I may have 2 extra tickets depending on whether or not I'm back from my vacation to the east coast
Let me know if you do.
Old 05-09-2008   #20
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Gary check you PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Let me know if you do.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read