Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-04-2008   #21
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7106 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "It has been awhile..."

I say we jump him
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #22
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I actually thought this was a joke until the guy negative repped me for this post:

http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthr...355#post907355

Jeez. What an idjit.

OTOH, at least I finally have a chance to see what negative rep looks like.
Just shows the thread but not the post. Which post was it? I'll go make up for it with my 17 point stick which is a lot bigger than his.
Old 05-04-2008   #23
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I actually thought this was a joke until the guy negative repped me for this post:

http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthr...355#post907355

Jeez. What an idjit.

OTOH, at least I finally have a chance to see what negative rep looks like.
Yeah I've been neg repped by him as well. His was in retaliation after I neg repped him for a previously dumb post.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #24
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatexanfan View Post
Look I know all ya'll think draft went great well I don't. First of all we drafted some guy named Slaton at RB when we could have had Hester or even Charles from UT, he reminds me of Wes Welker of the Pats. No wait I got more, We should have gotten Craig Steltz the safety from LSU instead of X. Adibi whoever the dude is and whereever he is from. Its just like the VY and MW situation, it'll never end. Oh and for the haters IMO you can all kiss my ass.
This is a wonderful post, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Old 05-04-2008   #25
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's negative rep him!
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #26
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Let's negative rep him!
You'll be retalitated by him. Retalitory neg rep is the most childish behavior a person can demonstrate about the type of person they are. I've been retalitated once and it stunned me as to who would be the type to retalitate. I just wouldn't be issuing negative reps unless they're flat out warranted. I don't believe that I've given out any more than I can count on my one hand.
Old 05-04-2008   #27
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

He has one box and a rep power of two. If he does retaliate, it should not hurt anyone much.
Sponsored links
Old 05-04-2008   #28
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
He has one box and a rep power of two. If he does retaliate, it should not hurt anyone much.
I still hate seeing that red square though. I've been neg repped three times. Twice by a single user. Hate seeing that red square.
Old 05-04-2008   #29
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Just shows the thread but not the post. Which post was it? I'll go make up for it with my 17 point stick which is a lot bigger than his.
That should take you to post #16.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #30
GuerillaBlack
Money!

I'll help you and Nitro out.
Old 05-04-2008   #31
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, guys. I didn't mean to come off like I was rep-begging or anything.

But I'm wondering if this guy and TiredOfSuffering are the same guy.
Old 05-04-2008   #32
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright, I just gave out a butt-load of rep.... that should more than compensate for the damage his neg rep might do to you guys... haha.
Old 05-04-2008   #33
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 157572 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Mods - can we please, please, please have an exception to the behavioral rule? Sometimes these trolls have to be called out.

OK, I'll be nice. But he's an .... awesome contributor. Yeah, that's it.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #34
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

When I first saw the thread title, I figured it was TheRealJoker whining about his abstinence playoff vow.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #35
GuerillaBlack
Money!

I don't know how he does it.
Old 05-04-2008   #36
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
When I first saw the thread title, I figured it was TheRealJoker whining about his abstinence playoff vow.
now that's comedy!
Old 05-05-2008   #37
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

It's been awhile since what? Since you used your brain?

Yes, yes I can tell.

Such a bad post I took time out of my vacation to reply.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #38
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88

The fact that we're debating whether or not this guy is serious goes to show how dumb of a post it was. Suggesting 2 guys who went a few picks ahead of us and not knowing who Xavier Adibi is? This guy can't be serious . . .
Old 05-05-2008   #39
wicked_wayz
all blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I still hate seeing that red square though. I've been neg repped three times. Twice by a single user. Hate seeing that red square.
i've never been neg rep yet...........someone gimme a neg rep, just so i can see what its like
Old 05-05-2008   #40
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked_wayz View Post
i've never been neg rep yet...........someone gimme a neg rep, just so i can see what its like
You might want to PM someone to do that, otherwise you could get a flood of negative rep.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read