Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

For all the posters that were dogging the Duane Brown pick...

I saw that last night, and since we were only a few picks away from the bottom of the first round, it's a very short list of teams that told him that they would've picked up Brown.

The good thing about all of our forum experts, though, is that when Gibbs does retire, we have lots of resumes on this forum for the Texans to find our next line coach. ;)

I'm happy with the pick...it was long overdue and the Texans got good value for moving down. Another reason is that we can finally stop hearing the freakin' media complain about the Texans, not drafting a LT in the 1st round. Also, if I'm not mistaken, we got Slaton with that extra pick. :thinking:...this could turn out to be a really nice move.

:texflag:

Great vid and great move by Mr. Smith. I for one am in full support of this years draft. The more I hear about Brown, the more I like him. The same could be said for another half dozen new Texans.

:texflag:

The more I hear about Brown, the more I like him. The same could be said for another half dozen new Texans.

The front office knows that when they draft these high character types we as fans will like them and cut them some slack and get behind them.

Not saying this is the only reason tio draft this sort of guy but it is a good reason.

Some people would prefer to cheer for a good team of nice guys than a great team full of jerks.... and yes that does include me.

Back