Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008   #1
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sec 519 4 Season tickets No PSL - for sale

I have been making payments on last year's season tickets in Sec 519, in the meantime I purchased PSL seats in another section.

The payments can transfer over to my new PSL, but I thought I would see if anyone here wants the other seats for the season.

They are row k seat 5,6 and row l seat 5,6 sec. 519. Above the bullpen in the endzone.
Old 04-27-2008   #2
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sec 519 4 Season tickets No PSL - for sale

I have a few seats real close to you, why have we not met?
Old 04-27-2008   #3
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
I have a few seats real close to you, why have we not met?
Maybe we have, where do you sit?
Old 04-27-2008   #4
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

I sit everywhere!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 in the bullpen (116), 2 in 110, 3 in 519, 2 in 621, and 6 in 620....... depends on who all goes and what sells..... I sit in a different spot each week. With 15 season tickets...... it is nice moving around.
Old 04-27-2008   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

We had to get away from the screamer. If you sit near the top, you will know who I mean.
Old 04-27-2008   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
We had to get away from the screamer. If you sit near the top, you will know who I mean.
Deaf right here! Won't bother me none!
Old 04-27-2008   #7
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

I have tickets in 519 also. I wonder if you are talking about the screaming lady that sits on the row behind me sometimes.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-27-2008   #8
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanDave View Post
I have tickets in 519 also. I wonder if you are talking about the screaming lady that sits on the row behind me sometimes.
The screaming lady might be her...
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008   #9
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanDave View Post
This is a teenage girl who sits on the back row. She hits notes that have dogs barking for miles around. She is also in love with Kris Brown, we make sure and plug our ears if he kicks. The Miami game was rough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Ray, be nice. LOL We yell, but no screaming.
Old 04-28-2008   #10
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Glad I'm not the only one who caught that. (Back to my room I go)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #11
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
I sit everywhere!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 in the bullpen (116), 2 in 110, 3 in 519, 2 in 621, and 6 in 620....... depends on who all goes and what sells..... I sit in a different spot each week. With 15 season tickets...... it is nice moving around.
I don't understand you. I have some scattered pairs of seats but they will have to call HPD to get me out of my 110 seats..fans:
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #12
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

To each his own, I love sitting with different people I have met over the years. Some seats have a better view than others.... but some seats make alot more money selling than the others do. As long as we have the tailgate and i am in the building....... I am a happy camper!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read