Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!
 
swtbound07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 29
Posts: 9,474
Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

1. Miami Dolphins - Jake Long
2. St. Louis Rams - Chris Long
3. Atlanta Falcons - Matt Ryan
4. Oakland Raiders - Glen Dorsey
5. Kansas City Chiefs - Vernon Gholston
6. NY Jets - Darren Mcfadden
7. New England Patriots - Keith Rivers
8. Baltimore Ravens - Domonique Rodgers Cromartie
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Sedrick Ellis
10. New Orleans Saints - Aqib Talib
11. Buffalo Bills - Desean Jackson
12. Denver Broncos - Brandon Albert
13. Carolina Panthers - Phillip Merling
14. Chicago Bears - Rashard Mendenhall
15. Detroit Lions - Felix Jones
16. Arizona Cardinals - Leodis McKelvin
17. Kansas City Chiefs - Ryan Clady
18. Houston Texans - Kenny Phillips
19. Philadelphia Eagles - Limas Sweed
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jonathan Stewart
21. Washington Redskins - Devin Thomas
22. Dallas Cowboys - Chris Williams
23. Pittsburgh Steelers - Kentwaan Balmer
24. Tennessee Titans - Antoine Cason
25. Seattle Seahawks - Jerod Mayo
26. Jacksonville Jaguars - Mike Jenkins
27. San Diego Chargers - Brandon Flowers
28. Dallas Cowboys - Derrick Harvey
29. San Francisco 49ers - Jeff Otah
30. Green Bay Packers - Gosder Cherilius
31. NY Giants - Calais Campbell
__________________

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #2
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame
 
Texaninlild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mansfield, TX
Age: 38
Posts: 1,438
Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Can Phillips play corner? I have seen him in a few mocks, but unless the coaching staff feels he can do man coverage I doubt he would be our man.
__________________


I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #3
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!
 
swtbound07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 29
Posts: 9,474
Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
Can Phillips play corner? I have seen him in a few mocks, but unless the coaching staff feels he can do man coverage I doubt he would be our man.
i feel, and have felt FS is a glaring need...and picking late, we won't have another opportunity to get the top in a class. i'd rather have the best fs than the like 8th best LT
__________________

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame
 
Ole Miss Texan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 8,680
Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
i feel, and have felt FS is a glaring need...and picking late, we won't have another opportunity to get the top in a class. i'd rather have the best fs than the like 8th best LT
Interesting mock. Not coming down on you, because everyone's got their views... but you say 8th best LT yet only 3 offensive lineman were taken before us. So really it'd be the top FS vs. the 4th best LT (assuming our top 3 were the ones taken). I think I've heard you say a similar thing: Top FS vs the 5th best LT or 5th best CB for example.

If the "8th best LT" is still rated higher than the top FS, you gotta go with the LT, because it fills just as big of a need with a 'better' player.

However, If Kenny Phillips is the highest rated player on our board when we're up, I'd presume we'd pick him!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #5
J-Russ
Hall of Fame
 
J-Russ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,655
Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Dude, seriously. You have us taking a 2nd round FS prospect over Chris Williams.

And besides, if we were to take a safety, it would be Tyrell Johnson and not Kenny Phillips. I haven't heard of the Texans showing any interest in Kenny(it doesn't mean they don't have any though), but Tyell on the otherhand, has gathered alot of attention from us.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #6
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!
 
swtbound07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 29
Posts: 9,474
Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Interesting mock. Not coming down on you, because everyone's got their views... but you say 8th best LT yet only 3 offensive lineman were taken before us. So really it'd be the top FS vs. the 4th best LT (assuming our top 3 were the ones taken). I think I've heard you say a similar thing: Top FS vs the 5th best LT or 5th best CB for example.

If the "8th best LT" is still rated higher than the top FS, you gotta go with the LT, because it fills just as big of a need with a 'better' player.

However, If Kenny Phillips is the highest rated player on our board when we're up, I'd presume we'd pick him!
yeah..but the trick to that is i don't have kenny phillips rated lowly at all. 8th best is an exaggeration, but I feel like KP is the best option for us at 18, unless for some ungodly reason mendenhall drops to us.
__________________

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #7
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!
 
swtbound07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 29
Posts: 9,474
Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Dude, seriously. You have us taking a 2nd round FS prospect over Chris Williams.

And besides, if we were to take a safety, it would be Tyrell Johnson and not Kenny Phillips. I haven't heard of the Texans showing any interest in Kenny(it doesn't mean they don't have any though), but Tyell on the otherhand, has gathered alot of attention from us.
i haven't seen him graded as 2nd round anywhere. I don't like williams. Don't like any of the OT choices, and frankly i think sam baker is going to fall like a rock into the third round.
__________________

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-24-2008   #8
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame
 
Texaninlild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mansfield, TX
Age: 38
Posts: 1,438
Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
i feel, and have felt FS is a glaring need...and picking late, we won't have another opportunity to get the top in a class. i'd rather have the best fs than the like 8th best LT
I think I felt like that last year..really wanted Landry last year. From what I have read with Demps and the other safeties we have it isn't as necessary as last year. I certainly don't think the coaching staff feels safety is a primary need.

I would love to see a Ronnie Lott laying waste to receivers and running backs, but I don't see it anytime soon.
__________________


I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #9
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!
 
swtbound07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 29
Posts: 9,474
Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

the thing is...if we knew what our GM wanted right now...our GM would be doing a bad job at his job. Gotta work from the assumption that everything thats been leaked so far is a lie
__________________

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #10
kastofsna
Hall of Fame
 
kastofsna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 7,438
Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
i'd rather have the best fs than the like 8th best LT
zero logic.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #11
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!
 
swtbound07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 29
Posts: 9,474
Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
zero logic.
I'd rather take the best player at a position of need than the 8th best player also at a position of need. Seems simple enough?
__________________

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #12
Wolf
100% Texan
 
Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Kerrville
Age: 44
Posts: 37,343
Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

I wonder about Phillips... seems sometimes a safety can "bring a secondary together" or make them better than they are aka Bob Sanders..

now I don't know if KP can do that but is interesting

besides isn't a safety the QB of the defense? or is it MLB?

saturday will tell but I trust our front office
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #13
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor
 
ChampionTexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,094
Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

KP isn't enough value for the 18th pick - you say you haven't seen him in the 2nd round, but virtually everything I've seen says late first, early 2nd, and that's not the 18th pick. If anything, I think he's overrated because he's the best of a weak crop and he's a safety from "The U".

Not many things about the Texans first round pick could disappoint me, but picking Phillips without trading down at least 6 or 8 spots to get him would be one of those things (and even then I wouldn't be thrilled).

Last edited by ChampionTexan; 04-24-2008 at 09:14 PM.
ChampionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan
 
Vinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 50
Posts: 21,846
Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
zero logic.
its known as babinesque logic you see, yeah, you take the best guy in a not fully composted pile of second tier players and bingo, babinesque.
__________________
http://twitter.com/#!/TexansTalk


"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #15
kastofsna
Hall of Fame
 
kastofsna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 7,438
Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I'd rather take the best player at a position of need than the 8th best player also at a position of need. Seems simple enough?
except when the 8th best player at the position is better than the best player at another position. like in this draft, there are tons of great tackles and no good safeties.

penalizing a player for depth is absolutely nonsensical.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #16
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!
 
swtbound07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 29
Posts: 9,474
Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
except when the 8th best player at the position is better than the best player at another position. like in this draft, there are tons of great tackles and no good safeties.

penalizing a player for depth is absolutely nonsensical.
i disagree with your assessment of the safeties...but you already knew that. You generally are off base on these types of things, so you disagreeing with me makes me feel somewhat better.
__________________

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #17
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid
 
Honoring Earl 34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Houston
Age: 51
Posts: 19,206
Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
its known as babinesque logic you see, yeah, you take the best guy in a not fully composted pile of second tier players and bingo, babinesque.
You forgot that CC put his ear to the ground and heard the Falcons hovering over said player which made his aquisition even more stunning .
__________________
I wanted to write something big .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #18
Bubbajwp
All Flopper
 
Bubbajwp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In the Warehouse
Age: 27
Posts: 3,213
Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

Last year he was a top 10 pick. He played on a crappy team this year now everybody thinks he's a second tier or second rounder. I guess will find our soon enough.
__________________
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #19
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!
 
swtbound07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 29
Posts: 9,474
Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

i feel like we get torched deep a lot, have never had a legit FS, and have a chance to get the best one in the class...don't see a reason in the world not to.
__________________

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #20
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid
 
Honoring Earl 34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Houston
Age: 51
Posts: 19,206
Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWT Mock...Because well, everyone else is doin it

For the record my draft sites have Phillips rated 30,20,and 28 overall .

They have Williams at 18,19,and 18 .

I will say ... it's his mock ... so I say good job .

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...draftyear=2008

http://www.gbnreport.com/top100.html

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/rankings.html
__________________
I wanted to write something big .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger