Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sec 519 4 Season tickets No PSL - for sale

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
I have been making payments on last year's season tickets in Sec 519, in the meantime I purchased PSL seats in another section.

The payments can transfer over to my new PSL, but I thought I would see if anyone here wants the other seats for the season.

They are row k seat 5,6 and row l seat 5,6 sec. 519. Above the bullpen in the endzone.

I sit everywhere!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 in the bullpen (116), 2 in 110, 3 in 519, 2 in 621, and 6 in 620....... depends on who all goes and what sells..... I sit in a different spot each week. With 15 season tickets...... it is nice moving around.

I have tickets in 519 also. I wonder if you are talking about the screaming lady that sits on the row behind me sometimes.

I have tickets in 519 also. I wonder if you are talking about the screaming lady that sits on the row behind me sometimes.

This is a teenage girl who sits on the back row. She hits notes that have dogs barking for miles around. She is also in love with Kris Brown, we make sure and plug our ears if he kicks. The Miami game was rough.

The screaming lady might be her...

Ray, be nice. LOL We yell, but no screaming.

I sit everywhere!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 in the bullpen (116), 2 in 110, 3 in 519, 2 in 621, and 6 in 620....... depends on who all goes and what sells..... I sit in a different spot each week. With 15 season tickets...... it is nice moving around.

I don't understand you. I have some scattered pairs of seats but they will have to call HPD to get me out of my 110 seats..lol:fans:

To each his own, I love sitting with different people I have met over the years. Some seats have a better view than others.... but some seats make alot more money selling than the others do. As long as we have the tailgate and i am in the building....... I am a happy camper!:splits:

Back