Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 01-21-2010   #541
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

What were the updates, I'm stuck at work
Old 01-21-2010   #542
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Let's give one CB spot to HuttoKarl to get him aboard.

So far we have:

RDE - Super Mario
2 CB's - HuttoKarl, and ?
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814

I think it was Section516 said he could make a CB also so he can fill that spot unless someone else is just really wanting on the team.

For SS, CKW please confirm you want to move forward with building a safety when you see this, thanks.
Creating my guy now.

For the SS, any suggestions on attributes? I made him 6'1 218 so he gets a bonus for tackling and strength but loses some speed and stamina. Trying to decide what to do for attributes.
Old 01-21-2010   #543
Ckw

Alright, how do I get on the team? I am SS Rocky Wall.
Old 01-21-2010   #544
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
What were the updates, I'm stuck at work
Just some league/conference setup stuff...not a GM or team owner, so I don't really pay much attention to it.
Old 01-21-2010   #545
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
You have to wait till Scoot gets the team moved down to one of the lower leagues, he'll send you a contract afterwards.

Hopefully a level 7 league was created and we got in there
Old 01-21-2010   #546
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
You have to wait till Scoot gets the team moved down to one of the lower leagues, he'll send you a contract afterwards.

Hopefully a level 7 league was created and we got in there
What the hell is taking Scoot so long? I say we neg rep him until he sends out contracts.
Old 01-21-2010   #547
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
What the hell is taking Scoot so long? I say we neg rep him until he sends out contracts.
I have no clue
Old 01-21-2010   #548
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I have no clue
Yeah, he's probably passed out in a ditch somewhere cuddled up with a bottle of bourbon. And here we are stuck at work like a couple of jerks.
Old 01-21-2010   #549
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
For now I sent you a invite to the team forum, so you can read and post while we wait to recieve our contracts, Scoot is a night owl so look for that tonight I think.
Old 01-21-2010   #550
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Yeah, he's probably passed out in a ditch somewhere cuddled up with a bottle of bourbon. And here we are stuck at work like a couple of jerks.
Lucky bastard.
Old 01-21-2010   #551
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
best post ever.
Old 01-25-2010   #552
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Are you going to sign the offer for your SS?
Old 02-02-2010   #553
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Hope you guys didn't forget us?
Old 02-19-2010   #554
Brandon420tx
Flounder

With recent changes being put in place soon, we'll likely be restarting the team again. We're trying to get more people involved so its not the same 11 people fielding the team.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010   #555
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Oh dang! I forgot all about this game.
Old 03-23-2010   #556
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
Luke Russel - Name
Tluke89 - Username

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1906863
Hey man are you going to rebuild a new guy and starter over with us? Not sure of how much you read on glb but they changed up the game pretty good and we decided to just start fresh since we were only one season into it.

We need to know if you still want to have an FS on the team and can actively participate (i.e. keeping up with training, etc.)
Old 03-30-2010   #557
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Luke Russel - Name
Tluke89 - Username

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1906863
Okay Section516, I sent you 2 PM's in the last week, I see you have been on the mb some the last couple of days but I haven't heard back from you, so I guess we will move on with out you. It's not a big deal whether you decided to stay on the team or not, we would have been glad to have you or been fine if you don't want to keep playing, no biggie either way.

But how freaking hard is it to respond with a simple 'no thanks'?
Old 03-30-2010   #558
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 7822 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually, I've been swamped between a dying grandfather, a trip to CO, and just got back. So, any messages you've read, would be from today.

And, I actually was very active while playing - So, I don't see why you posted to aggressively.
Old 03-30-2010   #559
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Actually, I've been swamped between a dying grandfather, a trip to CO, and just got back. So, any messages you've read, would be from today.
Well, I am sorry about your grandfather. I saw you had posted a handful of times in the last 24 hours and not gotten back to me about it. I was just frustrated you didn't give me a quick/simple yes or no, I was just trying to be courteous and hold a spot on the team for you, maybe I overreacted.
Old 03-30-2010   #560
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 7822 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I'm still interested in playing, if you all would have me. I'm sorry for the break in communication, but it gets annoying to post on a Iphone. Life has been restored, the wheels continue to turn, and here I am.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read