Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 01-20-2010   #521
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
I've got a few players I've made

DE Wario Milliams
QB Matt Schwabb
FB Lonta Veach
HB Sleve Staton
LB ReDeco Myans

and creating a CB...never had one before.

Bread Fennet, maybe? Clover Guin?
How long have you had the other guys, what teams are you on?

I can put you down for one of the CB spots if you like. We want players for the long haul, who will always boost, stay active and keep the builds around what we need.
Old 01-20-2010   #522
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Do yall reccomend a specific height/weight for my DE? Also what do I use his 19 attribute points on?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010   #523
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Do yall reccomend a specific height/weight for my DE? Also what do I use his 19 attribute points on?
Favor Strength on one slider, and favor agility on the other slider. Put the points on strength or split between strength and agility. I would recommend Scoot to confirm or ask Tehkyou in the Newbie thread on GLB, I don't have much exp with Dlineman.

Be sure NOT to spend any Skill points after creation.
Old 01-20-2010   #524
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
How long have you had the other guys, what teams are you on?

I can put you down for one of the CB spots if you like. We want players for the long haul, who will always boost, stay active and keep the builds around what we need.
I just created a CB and OT Clover Guin and Bwayne Drown...

Lonta Veach and Sleve Staton are both coming off their season one rookie deals on the first day of season 14. I think Schwabb does too.
Old 01-20-2010   #525
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

If I signed on for a CPU team, can a real team owner actually still offer a contract or do I need to retire my guy and start over?
Old 01-20-2010   #526
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
We're running a 3-4 alot of our success will depend on your DE being somewhat heavy, Make sure you max that one. I actually picked the Tall part of the slider on my DE for the purpose of assisting in swatting down passes at the line
Old 01-20-2010   #527
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If I signed on for a CPU team, can a real team owner actually still offer a contract or do I need to retire my guy and start over?
Anyone can sign you off the CPU team but not a user owned team
Sponsored links
Old 01-20-2010   #528
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Anyone can sign you off the CPU team but not a user owned team
There you go.

Sleve Staton
Lonta Veach
Bwayne Drown
Clover Guin

all are on CPU teams and can be signed. The first two are lvl 11...others are fresh out of the creation chamber.
Old 01-20-2010   #529
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Have two excellent build FS looking for a new home.

FS Edd Read level 35.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1201602

FS Golden Silencelevel 39, a few points away from 40
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=607286
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010   #530
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
There you go.

Sleve Staton
Lonta Veach
Bwayne Drown
Clover Guin

all are on CPU teams and can be signed. The first two are lvl 11...others are fresh out of the creation chamber.
I sent you over a forum invite. We can see if your newly created guys can squeeze into the roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Have two excellent build FS looking for a new home.

FS Edd Read level 35.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1201602

FS Golden Silencelevel 39, a few points away from 40
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=607286
We have Toro Nation as well, Bubba owns it we might be able to find you a roster spot although a lot of our guys are getting close to lvl 50, if not we can always bring a guy over later. We are going to a capped Level 14 league with the Toros I believe to start off with so these guys are too high of level, I like the direction of the builds.
Old 01-20-2010   #531
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Let's give one CB spot to HuttoKarl to get him aboard.

So far we have:

RDE - Super Mario
2 CB's - HuttoKarl, and ?
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814

I think it was Section516 said he could make a CB also so he can fill that spot unless someone else is just really wanting on the team.

For SS, CKW please confirm you want to move forward with building a safety when you see this, thanks.
Old 01-20-2010   #532
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:

So far we have:

RDE - Super Mario
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814

I think it was Section516 said he could make a CB also so he can fill that spot unless someone else is just really wanting on the team.

For SS, CKW please confirm you want to move forward with building a safety when you see this, thanks.
We should take his tackle too, it'll make it easier on Vtech who already has many players dedicated to the team
Old 01-21-2010   #533
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 7822 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Aye, I can do the CB also
Old 01-21-2010   #534
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

I can make a CB if you still have a spot.
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #535
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone needing access to our team forum can send me "Scoot" a pm over on the glb site.
Old 01-21-2010   #536
Brandon420tx
Flounder

BTW, My username on GLB is TehKyou
Old 01-21-2010   #537
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've got a few players I've made

DE Wario Milliams
QB Matt Schwabb
FB Lonta Veach
HB Sleve Staton
LB ReDeco Myans

and creating a CB...never had one before.

Bread Fennet, maybe? Clover Guin?
Bread (benched) Fennet - LOL I look forward to seeing you guys on GLB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #538
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
BTW, My username on GLB is TehKyou
Baahh I always wondered who you were. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010   #539
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Quote:

So far we have:

RDE - Super Mario
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814

Awesome...I know Clover Guin is starting fresh and hope he can at least contribute on special teams until I train him up a bit. I may retire Lonta and Sleve and boost my CB.
Old 01-21-2010   #540
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

ok...so the GLB is back up after updates and whatnot.

Feel free to send an offer on my CB.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read