Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 05-12-2009   #501
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
Hey guys, I got bored and created a Punter. (First time playing)

I doubt you would want me on your team, but here is my guy so far.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1462485
Welcome to the wonderfull world of GLB. The original Texans Talk team is too highly leveled for you but there are other teams that are made up of mainly Texans Talk guys that are lower leveled.

I would shoot a pm to Scoot or Hardcore Texan if nobody else answers in this thread. They're both good guys and could most likely help you find a good spot for your guy.
Old 01-20-2010   #502
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Bringing this thread back to life.

We are creating a whole brand new team from scratch and creating our players today. We have most spots filled already but welcome anyone from here who wants to jump in and have a guy on the team.

Just post here or shoot me a PM, we will let you know available positions, also if you are completely new to the game there is a LOT to learn but we have tons of experienced players/agents that will make it very simple.
Old 01-20-2010   #503
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like we have room for:

RDE
2 CB's
FS
SS

If you want to try out making a player let us know, we can help layout a build plan.
Old 01-20-2010   #504
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 6088 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm trying it now~
Old 01-20-2010   #505
Ckw

I won't be able to do it right this minute (about to step out of the office) but am interested in trying one of the safety positions. I have no idea how this works or even what it is actually but am interested in checking it out. Thanks.
Old 01-20-2010   #506
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 6088 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

I picked a FS.. =P
Old 01-20-2010   #507
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Looks like we have room for:

RDE
2 CB's
FS
SS

If you want to try out making a player let us know, we can help layout a build plan.
I created a DE. How do I get on the team?

Name: Ty Johnson
My username: TwoForBlake
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-20-2010   #508
Section516 
Warrior

Luke Russel - Name
Tluke89 - Username

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1906863
Old 01-20-2010   #509
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Awesome that you guys are interested. I should have said on the front end, it does cost a little bit of money. Not very much, especially if you want to try it out and build a guy. I think for about 10 bucks via paypal you could play with one player for several seasons (several months). Money gets you flex points, flex points are spent on creating your guy, boosting your guy, and buying custom equipment for your guy, everything else is "internet play money" so to speak.

We will not boost this season, nor do you need custom eq next season, so that will save some flex points right there, if you have the flex points that's cool you can go ahead and buy it.

We have a very specific idea for offense and defense, obviously you will be able to build your guy how you want but it is very important to have a good build and keep up with boosting to compete at the higher levels. We have several guys that can guide you through the finer points as we go.

So far I have:

RDE - Super Mario
2 CB's - ???
FS - Section 516
SS - Ckw5814
Old 01-20-2010   #510
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post

Hang tight. We are trying to get the team demoted all the way down the ranks it may take a couple of days to get done and get them signed, none of our new players can be signed yet, including mine or the owner's. We were in the USA region Pro Level, the cream of the crop but all of our guys needed to be retired because their skills start to decline after about 11 season. Each season is 40 days, that counts playoffs. Offseason usually runs 5 days or so in between seasons.
Old 01-20-2010   #511
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Also after you create a guy, please do not boost and do not spend your skill points.

We are doing a slow build method, I know it doesn't make much sense right now but if you don't slow build your guy will be ahead the first couple of seasons but will be hurting when he gets older and we are trying to compete at the higher levels.
Old 01-20-2010   #512
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
Luke Russel - Name
Tluke89 - Username

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1906863
I sent you both PM's from GLB, check your inbox and right me back and I will get you added to our forum.
Old 01-20-2010   #513
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I ****ed up cause I went ahead and used all my points.
Old 01-20-2010   #514
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
no big deal, we can fix it, you can turn right around and retire your guy and get all your flex points back and then just create a new one. For DE, when and if you remake him favor Strength and Agility with the sliders in the 'player creator'.
Old 01-20-2010   #515
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 9843 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
You can retire your guy and remake him with no loss in flex points
Old 01-20-2010   #516
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
no big deal, we can fix it, you can turn right around and retire your guy and get all your flex points back and then just create a new one. For DE, when and if you remake him favor Strength and Agility with the sliders in the 'player creator'.
ok cool. Do you still need DE's or another position I should consider?
Old 01-20-2010   #517
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 9843 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
If we have too many DE's I can always not make mine, I currently am planned for 4 other positions I only kept adding on because we didn't have as many people as we needed
Old 01-20-2010   #518
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
We just have one DE spot and 2 CB spots. We may add a couple more special team specialist.

BTW, I gave you access to our forum.
Old 01-20-2010   #519
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
If we have too many DE's I can always not make mine, I currently am planned for 4 other positions I only kept adding on because we didn't have as many people as we needed
Yeah, sometimes it's hard to fill an entire team but it looks like we didn't have a problem with this idea...lol I may follow suit as well and give up my OLB spot for the same reason, if someone really wants us and will stick around for the long haul and follow the build plans pretty closely.
Old 01-20-2010   #520
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

I've got a few players I've made

DE Wario Milliams
QB Matt Schwabb
FB Lonta Veach
HB Sleve Staton
LB ReDeco Myans

and creating a CB...never had one before.

Bread Fennet, maybe? Clover Guin?

monkey
HuttoKarl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read