Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 02-20-2009   #481
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

what is "slow build"? Is that where I just keep saving training points up? or wait to use my level up attributes?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #482
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
what is "slow build"? Is that where I just keep saving training points up? or wait to use my level up attributes?
The "best" way to slow build is to save your SPs and train the attribute you want to increase until that attribute + your SPs = 48, 60, or 68, depending on how far you want to go.

You have access to the Toros forum right? Post a thread in there and we can help create a build plan for you players
Old 02-20-2009   #483
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a player named "battle red" but my log in is Texanwolf1

but I don't have toro on that link for a forum
Old 02-20-2009   #484
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I'll get Scooter (Scoot on GLB) to shoot you an invite
Old 02-20-2009   #485
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have a player named "battle red" but my log in is Texanwolf1

but I don't have toro on that link for a forum
I believe you already have been sent one once before, you just need to check forum invites it's a tab at the top after you click on forums. I have the ability to grant access, I will go check it out and let you know.
Old 02-20-2009   #486
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I believe you already have been sent one once before, you just need to check forum invites it's a tab at the top after you click on forums. I have the ability to grant access, I will go check it out and let you know.
I ended up creating another account

I have one for Texanwolf and also one for Texanwolf1 now.. the Texanwolf1 is a brand new level one guy

I ended up erasing one of my players from my original account, he wasn't doing squat and I didn't know what I was doing
Old 02-20-2009   #487
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I ended up creating another account

I have one for Texanwolf and also one for Texanwolf1 now.. the Texanwolf1 is a brand new level one guy

I ended up erasing one of my players from my original account, he wasn't doing squat and I didn't know what I was doing
Okay, well if you still have Texanwolf, I see that you have access, you may not have accepted it but it's there for that username. Did you get rid of that account?

I can send you Texanwolf1 an invite if you want.
Old 02-20-2009   #488
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

I went ahead and added Texanwolf1.....maybe it doesn't show up on your invite page or your main forums page since you don't have a guy on the team.

You can alwasy just log in and follow this link to the forum and bookmark it:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_...l?team_id=1352
Old 02-20-2009   #489
Wolf
100% Texan

I still have both accounts..

I appreciate it, I will post on there. thanks for the help !
Old 02-20-2009   #490
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
I still have both accounts..

I appreciate it, I will post on there. thanks for the help !
Hey Wolf, were you able to get in?
Old 02-21-2009   #491
Wolf
100% Texan

I posted on the forum, the two guys that I have

thanks for the invite and maybe I am over thinking two much on the game
Old 04-04-2009   #492
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Houston Toros are CHAMPIONS!!!!!

For anyone with a login, here's the proof:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/game.pl?game_id=472754
Old 04-04-2009   #493
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 94228 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Houston Toros are CHAMPIONS!!!!!

For anyone with a login, here's the proof:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/game.pl?game_id=472754
Hell Yeah! I'm definitely glad to be a part of it. This is the first championship team I've been a part of on GLB.
Here's to hoping that the team I own can win their championship tomorrow.
michaelm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009   #494
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Hell Yeah! I'm definitely glad to be a part of it. This is the first championship team I've been a part of on GLB.
Here's to hoping that the team I own can win their championship tomorrow.
Good luch Michael, I know we have been sending players your way and vice versa, hope you guys win the big one.

This my first Gold trophy as well so I am really pumped.....we have worked so hard for 8 seasons to get it.
Old 04-05-2009   #495
michaelm
vox nihili

Rep Power: 94228 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good luch Michael, I know we have been sending players your way and vice versa, hope you guys win the big one.

This my first Gold trophy as well so I am really pumped.....we have worked so hard for 8 seasons to get it.
Thanks for the well wishes. My team won their game, so I was part of two championships in two days!
Old 04-20-2009   #496
michaelm
vox nihili

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroids View Post
I don't know if anyone out there is looking at creating a new player, but a team I am GM'ing could use some lowbies for slowbuilding. Here is my teams recruitment thread.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_...ead_id=2528308
I have a level 1 slow build SS.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1421476
Old 04-20-2009   #497
michaelm
vox nihili

Quote:
Sweet! Didn't realize you were from TexansTalk!

Welcome aboard

Thanks. Glad to join the fun.
Old 04-21-2009   #498
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
I don't know if anyone out there is looking at creating a new player, but a team I am GM'ing could use some lowbies for slowbuilding. Here is my teams recruitment thread.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_...ead_id=2528308
I just signed my level one returner/CB to a different team a couple days ago.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1390692

Maybe the new team won't mind trading or releasing my guy.
Old 05-03-2009   #499
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sweet! Didn't realize you were from TexansTalk!

Welcome aboard
Wait is Limas Sweed a Texans Talk member?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009   #500
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys, I got bored and created a Punter. (First time playing)

I doubt you would want me on your team, but here is my guy so far.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...yer_id=1462485
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read