Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-21-2008   #441
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

This power issue needs to be over with so I can get a day off and a more typical schedule. Or at least get my power up and running at my house again so I can quickly update as needed and check scores before sleeping for a few hours.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008   #442
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Hey gang, if you still read this, how are our teams doing? Houston Toro's and Toro's Texans... Can't get to that site from work, and this is my only outlet, as you may have read from other posts. Looks to be quite a while before I get back on.

Have Toro's Texans played Charlie yet? If so, I hope we stomped a mud hole.
Houston Toro's beat the Muscle Frogs 56-0 today to start the season 1-0. Hopefully everyone gets their power back soon, we miss you guys. Good luck.
dc_txtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008   #443
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be back once I can get people up and running so I can stop these 16 hour days. Tell everyone I said every game is a must win. I fully expect to move up after this season... we are past due.

Hopefully while restoring power, maybe I can get mine up too...

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
Old 11-10-2008   #444
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 106570 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Is anyone still doing this? I haven't signed up but was telling a friend about it .. I may sign up and try it out,but will read through this thread about it
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #445
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Is anyone still doing this? I haven't signed up but was telling a friend about it .. I may sign up and try it out,but will read through this thread about it
Yes there is a good amount of us on there.

Me
Vtech
Scooter
DC_TxTech
Eriadoc
Scourge
AnthonyE
MichaelM
Bubbajwp
and others, that's just off the top of my head.

Most of us are one the same team or same two teams. Let me know if you have any questions. They have develomental leagues on there now, you can join and learn the ropes and get your guy going.

you can always sign up under this link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5209980

I will get referral points .......or sign up under one of the other players so that somebody gets them, it's not much but they might as well not go to waste.
Old 11-12-2008   #446
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 106570 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Yes there is a good amount of us on there.

Me
Vtech
Scooter
DC_TxTech
Eriadoc
Scourge
AnthonyE
MichaelM
Bubbajwp
and others, that's just off the top of my head.

Most of us are one the same team or same two teams. Let me know if you have any questions. They have develomental leagues on there now, you can join and learn the ropes and get your guy going.

you can always sign up under this link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5209980

I will get referral points .......or sign up under one of the other players so that somebody gets them, it's not much but they might as well not go to waste.
i'll have to retry...link is down for maintenance
Old 11-25-2008   #447
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1332 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey I know a few of you guys play GLB on here, I have a team:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=4433

And I have a major problem and am exhausting all resources to fix it. One of my GM's somehow just disappeared off the face of the planet. He has several players on my team, and my number 2 and 3 cornerbacks belong to him. The problem is, their contracts expire right before I play my toughest opponents and as of right now we are steam rolling our conference, but by losing those two guys it's gonna hurt.

I have tried sending offers to free agents for max salary and bonus to no avail. I have also offered up max cash for trades and everything keeps getting kicked back.

If anyone has or knows of a cornerback or two at the bottom line level 26 that would be interested in joining up please send them my way!!

HELP! I think I take this game too seriously.
Old 11-25-2008   #448
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsplint View Post
Hey I know a few of you guys play GLB on here, I have a team:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=4433

And I have a major problem and am exhausting all resources to fix it. One of my GM's somehow just disappeared off the face of the planet. He has several players on my team, and my number 2 and 3 cornerbacks belong to him. The problem is, their contracts expire right before I play my toughest opponents and as of right now we are steam rolling our conference, but by losing those two guys it's gonna hurt.

I have tried sending offers to free agents for max salary and bonus to no avail. I have also offered up max cash for trades and everything keeps getting kicked back.

If anyone has or knows of a cornerback or two at the bottom line level 26 that would be interested in joining up please send them my way!!

HELP! I think I take this game too seriously.
We are all sufferring from lack of free agents. There are more teams than players and players are demanding crazy contracts, we have targeted tons of guys and can't get anyone either.

If you want to shut your team down and come joing the Toros and the Texans we could probably find room for all your guys, you prolly don't want to do that I am guessing but it's getting too hard to have quality depth anymore. And if we don't have more players join it's going to be hard to get better. Anyway, here's our teams:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1352

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2732
Old 11-25-2008   #449
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1332 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
We are all sufferring from lack of free agents. There are more teams than players and players are demanding crazy contracts, we have targeted tons of guys and can't get anyone either.

If you want to shut your team down and come joing the Toros and the Texans we could probably find room for all your guys, you prolly don't want to do that I am guessing but it's getting too hard to have quality depth anymore. And if we don't have more players join it's going to be hard to get better. Anyway, here's our teams:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1352

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2732
Man as much as i'd like to, I really want to keep my team. I appreciate the offer though. You never know though, I may get frustrated to the point of doing just that, but as for now my plans are to keep my team intact. I have too many control issues...LOL. Good luck to you guys.
Old 11-25-2008   #450
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsplint View Post
Man as much as i'd like to, I really want to keep my team. I appreciate the offer though. You never know though, I may get frustrated to the point of doing just that, but as for now my plans are to keep my team intact. I have too many control issues...LOL. Good luck to you guys.
I figured you would want to keep your team but if any of the teams end up calling it quits we should combine them, however, I don't see any of us doing that anytime soon.
Old 11-26-2008   #451
scourge 
Digression King

the free agent market has been horrible for us this year. And players such as Limas are most likely out of here in the offseason.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2008   #452
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
the free agent market has been horrible for us this year. And players such as Limas are most likely out of here in the offseason.

Level 26 DE Brandon Shadows looking for a team.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=119827

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 12-22-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009   #453
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I found a team but I just wanted to throw my referral link to those that haven't signed up yet. Join now since it's the off season might help pass the time a little.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=4398858

Old 01-15-2009   #454
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I found a team but I just wanted to throw my referral link to those that haven't signed up yet. Join now since it's the off season might help pass the time a little.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=4398858
I am going to read about now(I never did earlier) to see how this goes
Old 01-15-2009   #455
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I am going to read about now(I never did earlier) to see how this goes
Cool I have 2 players now DE Brandon Shadows and QB BranDan Pastorock.

It's basically like creating a player on Madden and putting him on a team and see how he does statistically. It's a stat driven game.

Old 01-15-2009   #456
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

my eyebrows have vanished behind my hairline. i didn't know there was such thing as a football mmo...
Old 01-15-2009   #457
Wolf
100% Texan

I am at the create a player thing

Choose your player name and position below. Please avoid curse words and racially offensive names. If you use these sorts of names, your player's name will be changed by admin staff.

Why would I want to create a non-glamour player? Glamour positions are often overloaded with too many players and not enough positions to fill. Non-glamour players are always in demand. If you want to be assured a spot on a good team, choose a non-glamour position such as Offensive Line or DT.

now i have to pick
Old 01-15-2009   #458
Wolf
100% Texan

do y'all have your own Texans team? if so what positions are of need?
(if I can get good enough to make the squad)
Old 01-15-2009   #459
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

we've got several texanstalk teams actually (i own one, vtech does, and michaelm) and for you new guys we're about to create another for lower level players. if yall join up, just shoot me a PM and i'll help you out. here's the link to find me ...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl
Old 01-15-2009   #460
Wolf
100% Texan

I missed the response, I am messing around on a cpu team
DE is what I put ..
Texan Wolf
6-3 264

Strength:14 (59% training done)
Blocking:10(67% training done)
Speed:14
Tackling:13(+1 w/gloves
Agility:14(+1 w/ cleats)
Throwing:9
Jumping:10
Catching:9
Stamina:13(+1 w/shirt)
Carrying:8
Vision:11(+1 w/visor)(73% training done)
Kicking:8
Confidence:10
Punting:10

I dont know it was a good thing but I used my points special abilities

swat ball,wall,strong base,diving tackle,monster hit

first step,change direction,shed block,tunnel vision, big sack

but not sure about equipment and what that will do

I guess the first game is tomorrow for me.. (I have no clue what I am doing LOL)

Last edited by Wolf; 01-15-2009 at 11:37 PM.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read