Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2008   #1
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Custom authentic Texans jerseys for $99

Hey guys and gals, I wanted to post this for you. I saw this on the Texans message board and figure I would post this here since maybe some of you don't visit that site.

You can get your custom Texans jersey for $99, instead of $230. You can get one with your own name on it or if you really want a players name and number you can do that as well. Here is the link............

http://www.eastbay.com/custom/1176/p.../cm--35001481/
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Custom authentic Texans jerseys for $99

I ordered one and mine finally came. Very nice product.

Thanks for the link.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #3
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I ordered one and mine finally came. Very nice product.

Thanks for the link.
Did you get your own name put on the back?

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #4
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
Did you get your own name put on the back?
Actually I didn't. I got my buddy's name on it. Some of you may recall he was Mr Cowboyfan before he passed away in '05. I have a cowboys one with his name on it too. I would wear it when I felt like burdening myself. Especially when I went somewhere he normally would have gone with me.

But I got tired of all of the a) Cowboys fans saying they loved my jersey and how "we is gonna win" and b) being heckled by my own kind. I know he would laugh too if he could've seen it.

It was kinda fun telling C-boy fan to F-Off though. LOL
Old 05-30-2008   #5
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Why is ours so much cheaper than everyone elses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #6
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Why is ours so much cheaper than everyone elses?
Because no one knows who the hell we are!!!!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #7
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Actually I didn't. I got my buddy's name on it. Some of you may recall he was Mr Cowboyfan before he passed away in '05. I have a cowboys one with his name on it too. I would wear it when I felt like burdening myself. Especially when I went somewhere he normally would have gone with me.

But I got tired of all of the a) Cowboys fans saying they loved my jersey and how "we is gonna win" and b) being heckled by my own kind. I know he would laugh too if he could've seen it.

It was kinda fun telling C-boy fan to F-Off though. LOL

Rep given to you for honoring your friend like that !!
Someone hit Roc up for me, I can't give it to him til I spread...yadadayada..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-30-2008   #8
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
repped.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #9
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Also repped
Old 05-30-2008   #10
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Done.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #11
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Thanks everyone. He was a good dude. Neither of us had many friends (imagine that) as not too many people laugh at the same things we did.

I miss him alot.
Old 05-31-2008   #12
Dayad
Rookie

Rep Power: 9 Dayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVPDayad was voted MVP

Not a bad price if you're an XXL or XXXL. No Medium or Large at all and $229 for XL. But thanks for the look
Old 05-31-2008   #13
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Mine was an xl... $99.
Old 05-31-2008   #14
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks everyone. He was a good dude. Neither of us had many friends (imagine that) as not too many people laugh at the same things we did.

I miss him alot.
Ya know Roc, in life there are only so many people that come into ones life that make you a better person for just knowing them. He sounded like he was one of those few...
Years may pass, but the memories never will...honoring him like that is great !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #15
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Ya know Roc, in life there are only so many people that come into ones life that make you a better person for just knowing them. He sounded like he was one of those few...
Years may pass, but the memories never will...honoring him like that is great !
That is so true. Our lives went down different paths as we aged. He was the free spirit. Moved off to Fla for awhile before venturing to the Bay Area. He had a good time thats for sure.

Sometimes he would just take a photograph and put a stamp on it. A Cabo Wabo truck in front of Debbie Harry's bar was the last one he sent.

One time someone sent me video of this guy (he comes on after 25 secs or so) http://youtube.com/watch?v=kG13CyW36Xc and I forwarded it to him and asked if he had seen him.

He wrote back..."Oh my God, he's always out protesting around City Hall." We jack with him alot."

Last edited by Drew_Smoke; 05-31-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 06-03-2008   #16
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayad View Post
Not a bad price if you're an XXL or XXXL. No Medium or Large at all and $229 for XL. But thanks for the look
Quote:
Mine was an xl... $99.
Do you know if the sale is temporary or will the prices stay like this.

I wish they were offering the $99 for the XL size. I really don't want an authentic XXL.

Do they shrink, not that I would dry it, maybe that's a dumb question? Is the XL comparable to the replica jersey sizes?
Old 06-03-2008   #17
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Bah, they don't have my size in stock.
Old 06-04-2008   #18
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Do you know if the sale is temporary or will the prices stay like this.

I wish they were offering the $99 for the XL size. I really don't want an authentic XXL.

Do they shrink, not that I would dry it, maybe that's a dumb question? Is the XL comparable to the replica jersey sizes?

When I posted this almost 2 months ago, ALL the jerseys were $99 and now they are raising the prices on some sizes so I would say no, this sale is not going to last forever.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read