Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2008   #1
4x4tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 448 4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default For sale - mini season package - 3 tickets

I have three tickets I need to sell 4 games for. I want to a package all 4 together and at face value of 65 a ticket.
The games are the Bucs, the Dolphins, the Jags, and the Bears.

thats 65 x 12 = 780 for the four games. I dont care if you buy them and resale them etc, I just need to get rid of these games as there is no way i will be able to attend.
4x4tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #2
4x4tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 448 4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For sale - mini season package - 3 tickets

Forgot..tickets are in section 324, row L, seats 7-9
Old 04-17-2008   #3
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

how much for the jags?
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #4
4x4tx
Veteran

J Russ, I am selling as a package, not by games. You are welcome to buy them all and then sell all but the jags if you want to though.
Thanks
Old 04-18-2008   #5
rrequen2
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 rrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVP

What about parking?
rrequen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #6
4x4tx
Veteran

No parking with this package, I ride the rail or ride with friends so I have never needed it..but I think parking is available through the texans or via ebay
Old 04-18-2008   #7
4x4tx
Veteran

Sold!
Sponsored links
Old 04-18-2008   #8
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I was gonna tell you to try to sell them to one of our 2Cool buddies.

Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #9
4x4tx
Veteran

Have the same deal going this year..one 4 game pack...one preseason game plus 3 regular season games..first package is new orleans, jacksonville, san francisco, Seattle

Second pack is Minnesota, Jets, Oakland...3 pack..all face value of 68 EA
same seats section 324, row L, seats 7-9

email me at clf2427@yahoo.com
Old 04-16-2009   #10
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4tx View Post
Have the same deal going this year..one 4 game pack...one preseason game plus 3 regular season games..first package is new orleans, jacksonville, san francisco, Seattle

Second pack is Minnesota, Jets, Oakland...3 pack..all face value of 68 EA
same seats section 324, row L, seats 7-9

Nice games.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #11
4x4tx
Veteran

Three seats only..getting some emails about 4tickets....
Old 04-23-2009   #12
jjohns1
Rookie

Rep Power: 152 jjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respected

what sec are those three seat packages in?
jjohns1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009   #13
4x4tx
Veteran

section 324, row L, seats 7-9 pretty much right in between the goal posts above the bullpen...great views
Old 04-28-2009   #14
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Why would anyone waste their money on preseason games?
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #15
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post

LOL, thats a good question.
Old 04-28-2009   #16
jjohns1
Rookie

Rep Power: 152 jjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respectedjjohns1 is a quality contributor and well respected

where's an email to reach you at?
jjohns1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009   #17
4x4tx
Veteran

Old 04-29-2009   #18
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I enjoy preseason games. I think I've only missed 3 home preseason games in 7 seasons. Of course, I've also attended scrimmage games versus the Dolphins and the Broncos. And several practices (which were free, but I did buy $3.75 bottled water). No, it's not the same as a regular season game. But, I have a good time and I don't feel as if I've wasted my $$$.
Old 05-04-2009   #19
4x4tx
Veteran

Last time I checked the beer tasted the same for regular season or preseason.....its always good to get out, tailgate with friends or clients or whatever...Exactly as poster below stated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I enjoy preseason games. I think I've only missed 3 home preseason games in 7 seasons. Of course, I've also attended scrimmage games versus the Dolphins and the Broncos. And several practices (which were free, but I did buy $3.75 bottled water). No, it's not the same as a regular season game. But, I have a good time and I don't feel as if I've wasted my $$$.
Old 05-19-2009   #20
4x4tx
Veteran

let this one die..gettting two many mixed messages with last years info in this thread

Last edited by 4x4tx; 05-19-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: old info confusing

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read