Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-16-2008   #61
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is there a more impressive physical specimen in sports than Mario?

I dunno, but I stood next to Otis Thorpe once..... he may not be huge in muscle mass like a body builder or WWE wrastler, but he was just huge in a very athletic way....

*EDIT*

Okay, DB slipped in Earl before my post, so I go with Earl....
Old 04-16-2008   #62
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133685 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Boston makes the list? Is that with or without the nipple rings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Boston makes the list? Is that with or without the nipple rings?
Huh??!!?? .Wait, nevermind. I don't even wanna know.
Old 04-16-2008   #64
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133685 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Huh??!!?? .Wait, nevermind. I don't even wanna know.
David "I can't practice because my nipple rings hurt" Boston. I take it you don't remember that story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #65
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
David "I can't practice because my nipple rings hurt" Boston. I take it you don't remember that story?
I hadn't remembered until you reminded me of it.... Neg. rep - your way....
Old 04-16-2008   #66
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
I knew David Boston from Humble high school...was a pretty decent kid until he started taking steroids and just became a huge wanker. That's what probably led to his knee injuries.
You didn't happen to play football at Humble during those years?

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #67
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24423 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, if you can deal with a muscled up woman that can kick your butt, then this girl's for you.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-16-2008   #68
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

serena williams in tennis
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #69
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
too bad this guy didn't put the work needed on the field and flopped

his mom was the secretary at my elementary school... he used to visit every once in a while, before he was that jacked. he was a nice dude back in that day.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #70
CT CSTM
Rookie

Rep Power: 70 CT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respectedCT CSTM is a quality contributor and well respected

Everytime my wife is with me and we either go to Mario's house or he comes over to our house,,,I gotta keep her on a short leash!lol,,,Dude is ripped, works very hard to keep it that way too,,,whats funny is his "Big"(older) brother is about 5'8" or so and weighs probably 150. Two of the nicest guys in the world though,,,
Old 04-16-2008   #71
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Earl was a bad man in his day
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #72
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Earl was a bad man in his day
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41684
oh yeah
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #73
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT CSTM View Post
Everytime my wife is with me and we either go to Mario's house or he comes over to our house,,,I gotta keep her on a short leash!lol,,,Dude is ripped, works very hard to keep it that way too,,,whats funny is his "Big"(older) brother is about 5'8" or so and weighs probably 150. Two of the nicest guys in the world though,,,
I'd be afraid he'd accidentally step on my wife without seeing her.

We need a "squish" smilie.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #74
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

While not an impressive physical specimen, Randy Moss has to be the most athletically gifted athlete on the planet. This guy runs a mid 4.2 forty, and has a vertical jump of 51 inches(that's like 6 inches shy of the world record).
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #75
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT CSTM View Post
Who are you? How are you so close to players?

If you don't mind me asking.
Old 04-17-2008   #76
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Akeem Olajuwon 7' 255lbs and pretty athletic himself.
Yes, you have to include Olajuwon and Campbell, they were both impressive.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 04-17-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #77
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't forget Ray Childress for the Oilers and Karl Malone in the NBA.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #78
Polo

Physically impressive because he wasn't...but he was...
Old 04-17-2008   #79
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

David Robinson was a pretty cut and athletic dude. He didn't have an ounce of fat.

The guy from survivor may be the biggest, most cut dude I have ever seen though. He is a grave digger. I wonder if he tried out for football. I never heard.

Old 04-17-2008   #80
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Ed Freaking Coan.

http://www.cbass.com/EDCOAN.HTM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_PG_0yHck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot5v5JpOJMc&NR=1
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read