Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-15-2008   #1
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Green Bay Road Trip

What's the deal?
Who's going to the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #2
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Green Bay Road Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
What's the deal?
Who's going to the Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field?
Nope.

I hoped to do it, but the people who agreed to go with me said they wouldn't do it if it meant December.

Yet another reason why the schedulers bum me out.
Old 04-15-2008   #3
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Nope.

I hoped to do it, but the people who agreed to go with me said they wouldn't do it if it meant December.

Yet another reason why the schedulers bum me out.
If you can find me a ticket, and your serious, and want to roadtrip it to green bay wisconsin, Swtbound07 will roadtrip to lambeau with ya. Split the gas, Seperate hotel rooms, alternate drivers.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry will be doing Cleveland, 2nd row dog pound

and Oakland 1st row behind raiders bench
Old 04-15-2008   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't believe Joe Texan will miss a chance to go to Lambeau Field in December.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
If you can find me a ticket, and your serious, and want to roadtrip it to green bay wisconsin, Swtbound07 will roadtrip to lambeau with ya. Split the gas, Seperate hotel rooms, alternate drivers.
Uh, I was going to go with my husband and a couple who are good friends of mine. I am not thinking that the spouse would be good with me leaving the children with him and running up to GB with some internets guy, even with separate rooms.

But I thank you kindly for your generous offer.
Old 04-15-2008   #7
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Uh, I was going to go with my husband and a couple who are good friends of mine. I am not thinking that the spouse would be good with me leaving the children with him and running up to GB with some internets guy, even with separate rooms.

But I thank you kindly for your generous offer.
lol. Well, it was a shot in the dark, as when i broached the subject to my girlfriend, her response was, and i quote....

"No f'ing way am i going to Wisconsin in December, are you f'in nuts????"

I read your first post as to imply that you had a group of people, but one backed out? I dunno...in my head I was offering to join your group. In rereading, it sounds weird and stalkerish, but it wasn't intended that way.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-15-2008   #8
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

sounds like a cool trip, if you can find tickets lemme know
Old 04-15-2008   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
lol. Well, it was a shot in the dark, as when i broached the subject to my girlfriend, her response was, and i quote....

"No f'ing way am i going to Wisconsin in December, are you f'in nuts????"

I read your first post as to imply that you had a group of people, but one backed out? I dunno...in my head I was offering to join your group. In rereading, it sounds weird and stalkerish, but it wasn't intended that way.
I know you are a pot stirrer and not a stalker, so it is all good.
Old 04-15-2008   #10
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
sounds like a cool trip, if you can find tickets lemme know
They are selling packages on the Texans website. Given the logistics of Green Bay, out of the packages, that might be the easiest way to go.
Old 04-15-2008   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Green Bay Road Trip

Depends if I have passed the bar, have a job, and have my finances under control. it would be fun. Too bad no Farve. or maybe.....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #12
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going and I already got two tickets, I know at least one other person who is going. In the next few days I'll be woking on flight and hotel reservations.

GREEN BAY HERE I COME!!!!!!

Last edited by Bull Pen 1; 04-15-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #13
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Sorry will be doing Cleveland, 2nd row dog pound

and Oakland 1st row behind raiders bench
Impressive! Or crazy, I haven't quite figured it out.
Old 04-15-2008   #14
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

A Green Bay road trip would be pretty cool. I'll have to see if I'll be able to do it or not.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Been waiting for this trip for four years. Just sorry Farve MIGHT NOT be playing. It's been my dream to visit every NFL stadium before I go on to TEXAN heaven, and Lambaugh field is right up at the top. SO much football history there, I just cannot give up the opportunity. I might freeze my old granny butt off, but, I will not pass on this chance. NOW, I've just gotta decide how to get there. I HATE flying, but, that's about the only way to go, I guess. I'll have to think about that.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Lambeau, the Mecca of professional football.....

I think I may have to wait for another opportunity to go... Say sometime in about 8 years - IF that game would fall in say.. September?

Y'all have fun though and take a lot of pictures.... If your cameras don't freeze.
Old 04-16-2008   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Lambeau, the Mecca of professional football.....

I think I may have to wait for another opportunity to go... Say sometime in about 8 years - IF that game would fall in say.. September?

Y'all have fun though and take a lot of pictures.... If your cameras don't freeze.
You know how old I'll be in 8 yrs darlin!!? Don't think anyone will want to push a w/c all over GB!
Old 04-16-2008   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
You know how old I'll be in 8 yrs darlin!!? Don't think anyone will want to push a w/c all over GB!
I'll push you wherever you want to go...
Old 04-16-2008   #19
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Been waiting for this trip for four years. Just sorry Farve MIGHT NOT be playing. It's been my dream to visit every NFL stadium before I go on to TEXAN heaven, and Lambaugh field is right up at the top. SO much football history there, I just cannot give up the opportunity. I might freeze my old granny butt off, but, I will not pass on this chance. NOW, I've just gotta decide how to get there. I HATE flying, but, that's about the only way to go, I guess. I'll have to think about that.
I'll go and hold your hand on the flight. How far is GB from Iowa? Do you think we could talk Diapher into a girls weekend?
Old 04-16-2008   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I'll go and hold you hand on the flight. How far is GB from Iowa? Do you think we could talk Diapher into a girls weekend?
I'm gonna try!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read