Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL.com poll, Dunta Robinson.

Blake

MMQB
What others think of Dunta.

120704_rookies.gif

0.6% wow....

I know other teams fans dont watch our games, like we dont watch every other teams games. But at one point you have to think that the media is swaying the vote.

Its only natural that offensive players get more publicity than the defensive players. Most people would rather see an amazing TD catch or run than they'd like to see an amazing tackle or INT. I think Big Ben is undoubtedly the NFL Offensive Rookie of the year, but I think Dunta has an inside track on the Defensive Rookie of the year.

Ben plays QB. It's a much higher profile position. And truthfully he's done alot to turn that team around and make them a top AFC SB contender. I can't argue with his ranking.

Julius has had 2 nationally televised games in 2 weeks and he's played outstanding. I think that speaks for itself.

From all I heard Sunday Robinson is being noticed league wise and I believe even Dan Dierdorf said he would be one of the top DB's for years to come.

ouch, talk about lack of respect. i wouldnt have voted for him, but only because i think ben is more important. but robinson has definately been amazing this year

I agree with yall. I dont think he should be #1. Ben is #1, and for good reason. But there is no way you can convince me that Lee Evans, or Kevin Jones have made a bigger impact on their team than Dunta.

The poll isn't who is the best rookie, it is who has had the biggest impact. Roeth has if for no other reason than Cowher has returned the Steelers to a grind it out running team and they have won 10 straight. Dunta has played very well but has his impact been that significant? Remember, Coleman had 7 INT's last year. If Julius Jones had been healthy the whole year and run like he has the past couple of weeks I would argue he would have been the hands down winner because it would have enabled Parcells to run the kind of team he wants.

Back