Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-07-2004   #1
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro
Default pittman arrested

houstonprofootball and the houston chronicle annouced that houston texans deep snapper pittman was arrested for DWI...thoughts?
Old 12-07-2004   #2
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw that and just went .
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #3
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

That is his dirty laundry and needs not be posted untill proven guilty.
Old 12-07-2004   #4
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Thoughts? The guy made the team as a long snapper. He needs to be a good boy or he will be out of a job in the quickness.
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #5
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan
. . . .untill proven guilty.
When was the last time anyone was charged with a DWI and then found to be innocent? If the cops tell the judge you were drunk . . you were drunk.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #6
profan
Veteran

After snapping the ball to the ref, then getting caught holding on the next play that eliminated a good punt, then seeing a runback to the four yard line, i tend to believe he may have been playing while intoxicated. After this game, i don't blame him for having a few beers to forget about the day, just don't drive.
profan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #7
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by profan
After snapping the ball to the ref, then getting caught holding on the next play that eliminated a good punt, then seeing a runback to the four yard line, i tend to believe he may have been playing while intoxicated. After this game, i don't blame him for having a few beers to forget about the day, just don't drive.

You may be on to something.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-07-2004   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
houstonprofootball and the houston chronicle annouced that houston texans deep snapper pittman was arrested for DWI...thoughts?

There is no excuse for DWI...except stupidity.
Old 12-07-2004   #9
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

i was just curious where everyone who was wanting to hang coleman for his little mishap is on this one...just find it funny that no one is calling for his job like everyone did on coleman...personally i find it to be his buisness but he also didn't make the flight back from NY so he could drink so to me it's a little shaddy on his part due to his performance on sunday
Old 12-07-2004   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
but he also didn't make the flight back from NY so he could drink so to me it's a little shaddy on his part due to his performance on sunday
He was arrested Friday night so the plane he missed was the one to the game.
Old 12-07-2004   #11
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
I agree. Untill he is proven guilty, there is no need to verbally convict him.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #12
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That is his dirty laundry and needs not be posted untill proven guilty
Tell that to the Chronicle writers. I'm surprised it was this long before someone posted it on the boards.

My thoughts are: Who's our backup long snapper? If I recall, we don't have one. Hope there's no suspension...
Old 12-07-2004   #13
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

He should've bought some rounds for the refs Sunday since they seemed like we pissed in their cheerios.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Couldn't disagree more Joe. When someone decides to drive a car on the streets we all have to drive on, walk down, and cross after knocking back too many that's pretty much the publics business.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah, I don't see the police handing out DWI's to innocent people just driving home from church.

Getting stopped and arrested for DWI is pretty much a conviction in the court of public opinion. Unless something weird comes out about foulplay, I think he is probably guilty as charged on this one.
Old 12-07-2004   #16
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
yeah, I don't see the police handing out DWI's to innocent people just driving home from church.

Getting stopped and arrested for DWI is pretty much a conviction in the court of public opinion. Unless something weird comes out about foulplay, I think he is probably guilty as charged on this one.
Unless your name is McNair and you live in Possum Holler.
Old 12-07-2004   #17
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by profan

Now that was damn funny. I actually did laugh out loud on that one!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #18
CrumplerFan
Rookie

Does the NFL suspend players for DWI's? I think he shouldn't have driven a car in that case, but to loose him probably would give that whole story another dimension. Long snapper isn't an overcrowded position.
CrumplerFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read