Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-08-2008   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Runningback vote off game?

I didn't know where to put this, but this was neat also (like the NFL vote off game)

however, we'd have to leave off earl (if we did this) we'd know he'd win (I mean look at this site and emmit..not saying emmit was bad, but Earl behind that line.. and getting to that second level with a full head of steam . (yes i am biased)

http://www.cowboyspride.net/forum/sh...ad.php?t=24991
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #2
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Runningback vote off game?

Sounds good, maybe if we can get our own list going.

Earl Campbell
Walter Payton
Barry Sanders
Jim Brown
Emmitt Smith
Gale Sayers

Just a few off the top of my head. I still want to add Earl just because it would be a travesty to not include him.........

I'm off to ideate.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
Sounds good, maybe if we can get our own list going.

Earl Campbell
Walter Payton
Barry Sanders
Jim Brown
Emmitt Smith
Gale Sayers

Just a few off the top of my head. I still want to add Earl just because it would be a travesty to not include him.........

I'm off to ideate.
Marshall Faulk
Priest Holmes
Jerome Bettis
Tony Dorsett
Terrell Davis
Jamal Lewis
Ladanian Tomlinson
Thurman Thomas
Franco Harris (that hurt to write)
Bo Jackson
Roger Craig
Eric Dickerson

Just throwing some names out there.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #4
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Good list Pencil Neck. I think I will start the game after we are done with the NFL Elimination game.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Marshall Faulk
Priest Holmes
Jerome Bettis
Tony Dorsett
Terrell Davis
Jamal Lewis
Ladanian Tomlinson
Thurman Thomas
Franco Harris (that hurt to write)
Bo Jackson
Roger Craig
Eric Dickerson

Just throwing some names out there.
Well you couldn't have gotten that list from ESPN.

I don't see Reggie Bush on there...
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Well you couldn't have gotten that list from ESPN.

I don't see Reggie Bush on there...
Well, if we put Reggie in there then it will just end up as a showdown between Earl and Reggie and what's the point of that?
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read