Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-07-2008   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default nfl draft scout.com what's wrong?

I can only get first five players at each position to pull up. This began last Friday. This is a very helpful site. Any suggestions. I have canceled from favorites and the re-loaded to no avail.
Old 04-07-2008   #2
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9693 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: nfl draft scout.com what's wrong?

They do that every year. You can still pull up their top 64 list though. You have to pay for the rest of the stuff.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86073 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I was afraid of that with draft looming. It was great while it lasted.
Old 04-07-2008   #4
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9693 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

SI.com should be having their draft page up soon. Comes with scouting reports and highlight vids. Rivals.com has some good highlight clips up right now.

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/viewprorank.asp?ra_key=112
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
SI.com should be having their draft page up soon. Comes with scouting reports and highlight vids. Rivals.com has some good highlight clips up right now.

http://nfldraft.rivals.com/viewprorank.asp?ra_key=112
Thanks. I appreciate your efforts. I am pretty goofy this time of year (actually goofy most of time). On draft day, I have poster boards spread on floor in front of tv with mocks and Chronicle player/position evaluations etc on my sectional sofa and I usually turn telephone off not to be disturbed.
Old 04-07-2008   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52652 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Thanks. I appreciate your efforts. I am pretty goofy this time of year (actually goofy most of time). On draft day, I have poster boards spread on floor in front of tv with mocks and Chronicle player/position evaluations etc on my sectional sofa and I usually turn telephone off not to be disturbed.
You are not alone.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You are not alone.
Oh, no. You too? My neighbors laugh at my living room that weekend. Most know to stay away and ignore my (loud verbalization). I've said this before but when some guy named Demeco Ryans was selected before Winston, I went nuts. I did calm some when both Spencer and Winston were selected. One thing positive to come from that weekend is I know a bit more about Ryans and why he was chosen.
Old 04-07-2008   #8
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

i normally have 4 running chat windows, a group of friends over, 5 seperate excel spreadsheets, 2 tv's running, and about 9 internet windows researching prospects. I have an addiction

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
i normally have 4 running chat windows, a group of friends over, 5 seperate excel spreadsheets, 2 tv's running, and about 9 internet windows researching prospects. I have an addiction
Note to self:"There are others that have no life beside you." Guys I am so greatful for your sharing. How about a group hug? Nah. Come on draft day Get here already. And if there is no trade down or Sage for a two, it will be a short Saturday at my house.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read