Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-07-2008   #81
KTOWN

Rep Power: 0 KTOWN seems to be losing the respect of his peers
Default Re: Titans ten year anniversary logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
We are proud to be Texans, not everyone can be one. Are you proud to be a Titan? Your logo looks like someone threw a hot flaming meatball then threw a tack and it stuck. Your owner also stayed away from snake logos/names for a reason.

Say Hi to Britney, Kfed.
You just called me Kfed? wow. It is not a meatball. It is a flaming thumbtack. The whole thing is funny. Yes the Titans were in Greek mythology what we would consider NASCAR watching, rightwing voting, bud light drinking cousin humpers or a "Texan" if you will. I am light hearted about it. Its all in good fun to me.
KTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #82
KTOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Yorkers may have been the first, but not the most effective.
LOL!!!!!!!!! Are you bragging? Did you beat the entire state to the punch? Did you wake up face down in your sister, jump up looking around for a high five? Maybe you were the most effective neck.
Old 04-07-2008   #83
KTOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

6 years, dude. We've only had six seasons, yet you seem to be unable to grasp the concept of building an expansion team in the world's toughest league. Comprehension is obviously a lost art with you. Good luck with all that.
See Jacksonville
Old 04-07-2008   #84
KTOWN

Quote:
This guy is a Texan and wants no part of being a Titan.

This guy looks like a reject cast member from Walker Texas Ranger.
Old 04-07-2008   #85
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTOWN View Post
That shows your football knowledge, that guy is Earl Campbell, one of the greats in football and life.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #86
KTOWN

Quote:

I speak of pride, something you do not possess and probably could not find in a dictionary if I ripped out 99% of the pages and highlighted the word for you. You willingly blast your own people and ridicule your own state. It's a sad and pathetic frame of mind you possess....but "to each his own" and all that crap.

and...... There are backwoods trash here. I defend what needs defending. The logo is irritating but it is still on my hat. I support my team. No problem there. Maybe since I have lived in many different areas I see no home in any certain state. Born in Tennessee? no. I have pride in where I'm from. It is just no certain place defined by state lines. Lived all over the south east.
Old 04-07-2008   #87
KTOWN

Quote:
That shows your football knowledge, that guy is Earl Campbell, one of the greats in football and life.
I was joking about his choice of clothing more so than the man behind them.
Sponsored links
Old 04-07-2008   #88
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You got sloppy seconds when you pimped out your state to Jabba the Hut.

We got a brand new team with a great owner. So what if it takes awhile to build a team from the ground up in the NFL. You'll never know what it's like, because it's easier to steal someone else's team than build your own. So you speak from deep ignorance with moronic statements mentioned above.

It is interesting that you do not even have the pride to display your team's logo, but instead try to 'fit in' a Houston forum by displaying the logo of our old team (that you admit you don't even give a rat's ass about). That, in itself, makes you somewhat of a dweeb.

Go anywhere in the world and mention Texas. Everyone knows where you are talking about and what we stand for.

Your state has no such distinction. Matter-of-fact, most Americans probably couldn't point out Tennessee on a map. Elvis' Graceland is your only true claim to fame.

I speak of pride, something you do not possess and probably could not find in a dictionary if I ripped out 99% of the pages and highlighted the word for you. You willingly blast your own people and ridicule your own state. It's a sad and pathetic frame of mind you possess....but "to each his own" and all that crap.

6 years, dude. We've only had six seasons, yet you seem to be unable to grasp the concept of building an expansion team in the world's toughest league. Comprehension is obviously a lost art with you. Good luck with all that.
QFT and to bump it. Oh, and to add........take that, roll it up and stuff it straight up y'alls crippled coon for an owner. Butcha titan asshats!:elle:
Old 04-07-2008   #89
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is reason for bannage!
Old 04-07-2008   #90
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL!!!!!!!!! Are you bragging? Did you beat the entire state to the punch? Did you wake up face down in your sister, jump up looking around for a high five? Maybe you were the most effective neck.
No I was laughing at you sounding more like a neck then I ever will; but then again I'm not surprised you didn't understand.

I might have woken up face down on your sister, if you and your father hadn't beat me to it; and I had been drunk enough. Atleast tell me you guys washed your hands before the celebratory high five. And please take the poor girl to the dentist, or else there is no way your cousin Jim-Jack will marry her. Even he has standards.

The reason you don't know who Earl Campbell is, is becuase he want's nothing to do with the road-kill for a hairpiece, lyin', sulphur and brimstone smelling, weasel, rodent, jackass of an owner the Titans have. Then again who can blame him.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #91
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
See Jacksonville
Different time period.

Jacksonville came into the league at the beginning of the modern salary cap era. Teams had not yet figured out their caps in a way so that they could keep all their best players. Jacksonville, and the Panthers for that matter, had money to spend.

The Texans came into the league at a time where the expansion draft meant the teams could dump their bad contracts on the Texans if we wanted good players.

Nice try.
Old 04-07-2008   #92
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was joking about his choice of clothing more so than the man behind them.
Uh huh.

Blasphemer.

Burn him at the stake......
Old 04-07-2008   #93
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
KCLOWN deserves a lifelong ban for that.. I mean seriously, the worst tit troll in the world never said anything remotely that ignant.....
Old 04-07-2008   #94
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
You got sloppy seconds when you pimped out your state to Jabba the Hut.

We got a brand new team with a great owner. So what if it takes awhile to build a team from the ground up in the NFL. You'll never know what it's like, because it's easier to steal someone else's team than build your own. So you speak from deep ignorance with moronic statements mentioned above.

It is interesting that you do not even have the pride to display your team's logo, but instead try to 'fit in' a Houston forum by displaying the logo of our old team (that you admit you don't even give a rat's ass about). That, in itself, makes you somewhat of a dweeb.

Go anywhere in the world and mention Texas. Everyone knows where you are talking about and what we stand for.

Your state has no such distinction. Matter-of-fact, most Americans probably couldn't point out Tennessee on a map. Elvis' Graceland is your only true claim to fame.

My name is Texans Chick and I approve this message.
Old 04-07-2008   #95
KTOWN

Quote:
No I was laughing at you sounding more like a neck then I ever will; but then again I'm not surprised you didn't understand.

I might have woken up face down on your sister, if you and your father hadn't beat me to it; and I had been drunk enough. Atleast tell me you guys washed your hands before the celebratory high five. And please take the poor girl to the dentist, or else there is no way your cousin Jim-Jack will marry her. Even he has standards.

The reason you don't know who Earl Campbell is, is becuase he want's nothing to do with the road-kill for a hairpiece, lyin', sulphur and brimstone smelling, weasel, rodent, jackass of an owner the Titans have. Then again who can blame him.
So you were hanging out with my dad why he had sex with his daughter...... I think that will get you jail time in most states. Maybe not in Texas. Thats a pretty tuff spill there guy. I think they have websites for those kind of stories. Keep your sexual adventures to yourself.
Old 04-07-2008   #96
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What do you guys have? What have you done? The Texans have done and are nothing. You have never won more than 8 games. You guys are 2-10 against the team you hate so much. I hope the Texans can step it up in the next few years.(I think they will) The NFL needs more rivals and I think the Texans/Titans could be an entertaining one.
We have won just as many Super Bowls as the Titans.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #97
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So you were hanging out with my dad why he had sex with his daughter...... I think that will get you jail time in most states. Maybe not in Texas. Thats a pretty tuff spill there guy. I think they have websites for those kind of stories. Keep your sexual adventures to yourself.
First off it would be while not why. I hope the school you're going to in Knoxville is an elementary school because otherwise... :elle:

As for the rest...weak! Surely you can run some better smack then that.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #98
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
KCLOWN deserves a lifelong ban for that.. I mean seriously, the worst tit troll in the world never said anything remotely that ignant.....
And then he acts like he knew who it was.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #99
KTOWN

Quote:
First off it would be while not why. I hope the school you're going to in Knoxville is an elementary school because otherwise... :elle:

As for the rest...weak! Surely you can run some better smack then that.
ahh it does not good. clearly out numbered here. I think we have covered all ground. Texas and Tennessee have lots of problems with incest and teams not winning championships. Most of you think our QB sucks even if he is from Houston and gave your state a National Title. We laugh at your record and injury problems. It just goes back and forth. You hate our owner. Most of us do as well. We have a thumbtack for a logo. You guys have a cow. Come on are we really that different?
Old 04-07-2008   #100
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
ahh it does not good. clearly out numbered here. I think we have covered all ground. Texas and Tennessee have lots of problems with incest and teams not winning championships. Most of you think our QB sucks even if he is from Houston and gave your state a National Title. We laugh at your record and injury problems. It just goes back and forth. You hate our owner. Most of us do as well. We have a thumbtack for a logo. You guys have a cow. Come on are we really that different?
Yes, B/C your not a Texan.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read