Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-05-2008   #21
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans ten year anniversary logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Notice how the "1" and the shape of the state of Tennessee work together to form a big "L"

Now what starts with the letter "L"?
Vince Young:
Cheerios?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #22
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 340250 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you had been through what we had been through to get here and have had the kind of support that we had from our fans, its made it all worthwhile. Its been a special time.
What kind of stupid comment is this from Steve Underwood? Seriously, were U-haul rental forms that hard to figure out?

Eff Bud Adams, and eff the Titans organization. They can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned. This logo is typical money-grubbing greed by the fat bastid.

I still have a special crap saved up for the ol' Rugs grave. Put it in a private cemetary or watch out! Craptacular.
Old 04-05-2008   #23
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

stinks to be them

Part of the Texans 10 year logo is going to be

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #24
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

hard to believe it's been a decade already.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #25
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

10 as the Titewads, 12th year as Tennessee's team - I guess those first two years don't count since they still had the derrick on the helmet.

I'm really kind of indifferent about it all now - except for a strong desire to see Bud fail that will never leave until he's pushing daisies - and maybe except for the chuckle I still get out of the sideshow that is well represented 610 caller Titan Rick (who calls himself a 'diehard' titans fan but also says he would call himself Texan Rick if the Texans had drafted someone else two years ago).

Last edited by aj.; 04-05-2008 at 12:05 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #26
KTOWN

Rep Power: 0 KTOWN seems to be losing the respect of his peers

Wow you people really do not like the Titans...... It is just a patch.
Old 04-05-2008   #27
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTOWN View Post
bud adams is all we can say(there is a long thread buried on here for the reasons)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-05-2008   #28
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
um, look around....the colors here are Steel Blue and Battle Red.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #29
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wonder what ever gave you this impression.
Old 04-05-2008   #30
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Tacks logo looks weak. I see Vince going down in the fetal position at midfield, again, and Mario Williams sticking his foot up that crappy logo's ass.
Old 04-05-2008   #31
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

best super bowl loss ever was the titans coming up JUSTTTTTTTTT a yard short. I hope bud still cries about that.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #32
KTOWN

I still cry about it. So close.... So much closer than the cows have ever gotten. 8-8 Franchise best. Enjoy. Oh yea could someone tell me why my avatar and sig don't show up. Do you guys have a post count?
KTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #33
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I still cry about it. So close.... So much closer than the cows have ever gotten. 8-8 Franchise best. Enjoy. Oh yea could someone tell me why my avatar and sig don't show up. Do you guys have a post count?
no, the board just has an anti-tennessee filter.

Enjoy your....non-super bowl title? How does it feel to get kicked in the nuts in front of the entire world?

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #34
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
best super bowl loss ever was the titans coming up JUSTTTTTTTTT a yard short. I hope bud still cries about that.
I actually took that loss kinda personal, because of the former oilers that were still playing on that team (matthews, wycheck, mcnair, george)...I remember feeling down the next day...........
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #35
KTOWN

ah I figured it out I think. Thank you for the help guy.
Old 04-05-2008   #36
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why the hell do you have a Houston Oilers logo as your avatar.

Quote:
We should have an idiot count.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #37
KTOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
no, the board just has an anti-tennessee filter.

Enjoy your....non-super bowl title? How does it feel to get kicked in the nuts in front of the entire world?
Not bad. How does it feel for your team to never do anything meaningful?
Old 04-05-2008   #38
KTOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Why the hell do you have a Houston Oilers logo as your avatar.

We should have an ***** count.
Why not. Last time i checked the team in Tennessee has the rights to the logo. Bud wouldn't let you guys keep it... sorry. I'm sorry if I offended.
Old 04-05-2008   #39
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why not. Last time i checked the team in Tennessee has the rights to the logo. Bud wouldn't let you guys keep it... sorry. I'm sorry if I offended.
Add KTOWN to Your Ignore List?

I vote yes! Can already tell you won't amount to much here. The first time I have ever put someone on my ignore list, at any forum I belong to.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #40
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Not bad. How does it feel for your team to never do anything meaningful?
Dunno, you tell us.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read