Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-24-2008   #141
Big Poundcake
Veteran

Rep Power: 15 Big Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden coverBig Poundcake could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Football mmo rpg

I am the owner of the Houston Bulls

My username is Big Poundcake.

I need help at LB.

I also could use backups at FS,OG and OT.http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1728020
Big Poundcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008   #142
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

I created a level 4 (boosted and equipped) RB named Barry Saunders that could use a job. would love to be a part of the team. heres the player link http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=313169
Old 05-01-2008   #143
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK_Gamer View Post
I created a level 4 (boosted and equipped) RB named Barry Saunders that could use a job. would love to be a part of the team. heres the player link http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=313169
We already have 3 RB's, not sure if a 4th string guy would see the field much, we could give it a shot and see. We would like to find a place for you if possible.

Check out this thread:

http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthr...902#post910902
Old 05-19-2008   #144
treygar
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 treygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballottreygar is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

this is the coolest thing I found out about it on another sports site but yeah, if you are new give ME referral points here -

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=12742166

I'm an OG.
Old 07-24-2008   #145
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1333 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey I just got a new lvl. 13 capped team, The South Texas Death Squad, and I need some players! I am looking for a lvl 10-13 Free Safety, Linebacker, Defensive Tackle, and 2 Wide Receivers. I alsow need guys lower than that to fill out the depth chart in almost all positions. If anyone is interested here is the link to my team:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=4433

Just pm me and we will work something out. If you have lower level guys in the d-leagues and you would rather have them on a human owned team just hit me up!

I have been on Goal Line Blitz since season 1 and have been a GM of the Houston Gamblers since season 2. I just got my own team and am building it from the ground up and would love to do so with other Texan fans on board.
Old 08-08-2008   #146
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsplint View Post
Hey I just got a new lvl. 13 capped team, The South Texas Death Squad, and I need some players! I am looking for a lvl 10-13 Free Safety, Linebacker, Defensive Tackle, and 2 Wide Receivers. I alsow need guys lower than that to fill out the depth chart in almost all positions. If anyone is interested here is the link to my team:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=4433

Just pm me and we will work something out. If you have lower level guys in the d-leagues and you would rather have them on a human owned team just hit me up!

I have been on Goal Line Blitz since season 1 and have been a GM of the Houston Gamblers since season 2. I just got my own team and am building it from the ground up and would love to do so with other Texan fans on board.
If you decide you want to leave the Gamblers, the TEXANS will take all three of your players.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read