Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-23-2008   #101
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 San Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Football mmo rpg

just signed a lvl 3 qb and hardcores cb
San Antonio Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #102
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Any newcomers that want to sign up for the Texanstalk team better known as the Houston Toros please do. We need active members/participants.

I would much appreciate anyone that will use my referral link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5209980

I think as new players sign on, we can try to get everyone one referral. If someone uses mine, the next person to join should use the person who gave me the referral, and so on. That way everybody gets at least one referral and free flex points.

Edit** We need a lot of players at almost every position.
Old 04-23-2008   #103
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am a level 2 freesafety...sign me up!

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #104
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yo, SA Texan, SWT just created a FS.

Please send him an offer:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=233187
Old 04-23-2008   #105
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I am a level 2 freesafety...sign me up!
You did a good job putting stamina into your guy, that is very key.
Old 04-23-2008   #106
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I'll make a level 1 guard named Mark Brisiel. I'll use any bonus flex points we get from now on for his boosts :p
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #107
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I'll make a level 1 guard named Mark Brisiel. I'll use any bonus flex points we get from now on for his boosts :p
Please do and then post your player's link back here so SA Texan can send you an offer.
Old 04-23-2008   #108
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=233585

Set stats to team can see.

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 04-23-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #109
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 San Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden cover

We really need some lvl 3 to 4 WR's
Old 04-23-2008   #110
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Also HArdcore is taking a shot at OC , he has the ability to get you on the team as well.
Old 04-23-2008   #111
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I'm creating a RB right now. Do we want a power back or speed back?
Old 04-23-2008   #112
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I'm creating a RB right now. Do we want a power back or speed back?
I would like to have one of each. Currently we have a Level 1 CPU player, so we need at least 2 more HB's.

I think we should have a home run hitter type, with blazing speed some power. And one with a lot power and agility. The ole lighting and thunder combo.

Or just make him like Adrian Peterson......
Old 04-23-2008   #113
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3326 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm a Lvl 3 (almost 4) WR that's buried in the depth chart right now. If you want to attempt a trade, go for it. I would love to play w/ people on this board.

Stevie Franchise
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=128044
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #114
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
I'm a Lvl 3 (almost 4) WR that's buried in the depth chart right now. If you want to attempt a trade, go for it. I would love to play w/ people on this board.

Stevie Franchise
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=128044
We need to try and trade for you!!! Let me see what we can do. Although we don't have much to offer at this point.

Can you create another guy?
Old 04-23-2008   #115
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I would like to have one of each. Currently we have a Level 1 CPU player, so we need at least 2 more HB's.

I think we should have a home run hitter type, with blazing speed some power. And one with a lot power and agility. The ole lighting and thunder combo.

Or just make him like Adrian Peterson......
OK, I created a Fullback and a Halfback. Sending you a PM on the GLB site.
Old 04-23-2008   #116
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Done, offers sent.
Old 04-23-2008   #117
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Try to boost them if you can. Thanks
Old 04-23-2008   #118
eriadoc
Texan-American

Alright, I bought equipment for both guys, to include custom equipment. I have a 29 speed on the halfback, and the fullback is balanced between STR, STA, and BLK. I'll boost both guys to L4 once they let us.

For anyone who is new and/or doesn't already know, it's probably best to focus on two skills to start with. Once a skill gets to a certain point, your return on training is pretty slim. It's better to spend level-up points on your main couple stats and then train nightly in the secondary attributes, as you get more bang for your buck, so to speak.
Old 04-23-2008   #119
eriadoc
Texan-American

Oooohhhh .... they let me boost both players right away, prior to season 2 starting. That means I can boost to L7 right when they flip the switch tomorrow or the next day.
Old 04-23-2008   #120
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Oooohhhh .... they let me boost both players right away, prior to season 2 starting. That means I can boost to L7 right when they flip the switch tomorrow or the next day.
Yeah I boosted right away, after creating a player today, he is already a level 3

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read