Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 04-22-2008   #81
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Football mmo rpg

If you get some custom equipment you'll get +6 stats and a full +1 to a whole special ability tree.

Edit: You probably already know that :p
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #82
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 San Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden cover

I have a few players on teams, if we can get an owner from this board I would love to join a team consistign of players from this board.

Currently have a LvL 5 center, and a Lvl 5 Strong Safety that will be boosted to LVL 8 at the beginning of the season. I will probally make a LB today and boost him to 4 and hopefully hopefully boost him to 7 if I beat the new season start deadline.
San Antonio Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008   #83
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 San Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden cover

I bought a team if anyone is intrested. I would like someone run it if we don't already have another team purchased.
Old 04-22-2008   #84
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Antonio Texan View Post
I have a few players on teams, if we can get an owner from this board I would love to join a team consistign of players from this board.

Currently have a LvL 5 center, and a Lvl 5 Strong Safety that will be boosted to LVL 8 at the beginning of the season. I will probally make a LB today and boost him to 4 and hopefully hopefully boost him to 7 if I beat the new season start deadline.
Yeah. We can buy one now in USA BBB #4. I personally wouldn't mind owning the Houston Cheetahs. lol.

I don't have the money to though. That and I screwed up by not making a player and boosting, so right now I have 1 player that's stuck on a team until day 25. :P

1000 FP to buy a team.
Old 04-22-2008   #85
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I bought a team if anyone is intrested. I would like someone run it if we don't already have another team purchased.
If the guy I promised to sign with doesn't buy a team, I'll come here first.

Nvm, He just bought one.
Old 04-22-2008   #86
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh, we must have posted at the same time because I didn't see this post.

If I make a new player I'll join your team.

And if my current team isn't on a playoff run by day 25 I'll join your team.
Old 04-22-2008   #87
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 218361 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

So is this going to be the Texanstalk team? I'll create a player for it, if so.
Old 04-22-2008   #88
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
So is this going to be the Texanstalk team? I'll create a player for it, if so.
Definately me too.
Old 04-22-2008   #89
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Well, hell. So will I then. lol
Old 04-22-2008   #90
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 218361 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected

I mean, I am sitting at the Create Player screen. I need to know what position to create and who to send a PM to. Who's running this show?
Old 04-22-2008   #91
Brandon420tx
Flounder

San Antonio Texan bought a team.
Old 04-22-2008   #92
TexansMVP
Probowler

I made a player the other day too if you guys want to recruit me.

Ronn Mexico - DE.
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #93
eriadoc
Texan-American

I was thinking I'd give a skill position player a shot, since I have the points to boost one and buy custom equipment and such. Those positions cost so much more in points, but what the hell.
Old 04-23-2008   #94
Brandon420tx
Flounder

I was considering making a possesion WR. But I'll make anything I guess.
Old 04-23-2008   #95
eriadoc
Texan-American

Well, I guess I'm logging out for the night. I'll check again in the AM.
Old 04-23-2008   #96
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

The name of the Team is the Houston Toros in honor of the Texans mascot.
The team is in the BBB#3 usa division and I need alot of players. I sent Eriadoc a pm explaing I need a GM to help invite players from the boards and find talent on the forms to fill out the team.

We have a punter, 2 linebackers, one guard, one cb adn one wr, have to check who else accepted offers from last night. But as you can see we need alot of positions. My user name on goal line blitz is Reddcow if you have a player we need him it is that simple. I will offer leage minimum for board members then renegotiate contracts as the race to get players in before the season starts.

I expect we will have alot of lvl 1 through 4 players so I don't expect us to win the conference title but we will get lots of playing time to develope players, remember they changed the rules so backups get alot more time on the field as well.

If intrested in the GM,OC, or DC jobs let me know. I want to spread control of the team so more guys here from the boards can have fun. I will build the stadium as we fast as we can while balancing player contracts with the GM.

I need a good GM as first priority!
Old 04-23-2008   #97
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The name of the Team is the Houston Toros in honor of the Texans mascot.
The team is in the BBB#3 usa division and I need alot of players. I sent Eriadoc a pm explaing I need a GM to help invite players from the boards and find talent on the forms to fill out the team.

We have a punter, 2 linebackers, one guard, one cb adn one wr, have to check who else accepted offers from last night. But as you can see we need alot of positions. My user name on goal line blitz is Reddcow if you have a player we need him it is that simple. I will offer leage minimum for board members then renegotiate contracts as the race to get players in before the season starts.

I expect we will have alot of lvl 1 through 4 players so I don't expect us to win the conference title but we will get lots of playing time to develope players, remember they changed the rules so backups get alot more time on the field as well.

If intrested in the GM,OC, or DC jobs let me know. I want to spread control of the team so more guys here from the boards can have fun. I will build the stadium as we fast as we can while balancing player contracts with the GM.

I need a good GM as first priority!
I am up for creating a player, I will go create one and post the link here, so I can get an offer and get signed. At the moment I don't have enough spare time to take on an additional role.
Old 04-23-2008   #98
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just created a CB named Max Attack.

Please send me an offer:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=232419

I will get this guy equipment, training, and boosted ASAP.
Old 04-23-2008   #99
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

I have already equipped my guy and have him up to Level 3, ready to be signed to the Houston Toros! I am specializing in speed and agility with return ability.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 04-23-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #100
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Signed!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read