Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2004   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans, Pick yourselves up and beat the Colts

Yep thats right, Pick yourselves up, Shake off the dirt, and lets put a whoopin on the horseshoes. Heck lets just nail them to the rodeo horses.
Lets go Texans, we got 4 more and I want a few more wins.
Old 12-06-2004   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wonder what the spread's gonna be on this one. About 15?
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004   #3
peyton2marvin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan
Yep thats right, Pick yourselves up, Shake off the dirt, and lets put a whoopin on the horseshoes. Heck lets just nail them to the rodeo horses.
Lets go Texans, we got 4 more and I want a few more wins.
Yeah just blow the colts away...that's so easy to do....lol
peyton2marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
Wonder what the spread's gonna be on this one. About 15?
Colts -10.5
Old 12-06-2004   #5
non natural texan
Rookie

Default ha

I hope you ifairweather fans wear your blue and white to the game, better yet, don't show up.
non natural texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004   #6
txhoosier
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by non natural texan
I hope you ifairweather fans wear your blue and white to the game, better yet, don't show up.
are you talking about Colts fans?

I'll be at the game, but not because I want to be. I had the whole day set out to have some Texan buddies of mine over to the house to watch the game. Then I got volunteered by my boss to ring the Salvation Army bell at the game. He thought it would be a nice gesture to volunteer me, since it was the Colts. Now I won't get to watch the game hardly at all.
Old 12-06-2004   #7
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

I dont even wanna think about having to face the colts sunday
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2004   #8
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
I agree....but maybe since we're not expecting a win it won't be soo bad...If they have to lose, i just want it to be a close game...Their confidence is low enough much less face another landslide......And you know, we've been surprised before, so it could happen!!!!....YOU GO TEXANS!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004   #9
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
Look at the bright side: We will probably see Manning tie and break Marino's TD record

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004   #10
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

What sad and pathetic attitudes. Any given Sunday, And with a new officiating crew we got a different game here. You should never count your chickens before they cross the road, or lay thier eggs or whatever.
The bandwagon has some room. Hop off if you want but don't try to grab me on your way off.
Old 12-07-2004   #11
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

no joe is right on this one...this game should be about revenge from players stand point...g-funk and company were a little upset about how the colts ran up the score...and i for one believe if you don't want it done then stop it...well here's your chance for redemption...the colts embarassed you on their turf well now they're in houston make'em see how much of a b!%#$ payback is
Old 12-07-2004   #12
siconik
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
no joe is right on this one...this game should be about revenge from players stand point...g-funk and company were a little upset about how the colts ran up the score...and i for one believe if you don't want it done then stop it...well here's your chance for redemption...the colts embarassed you on their turf well now they're in houston make'em see how much of a b!%#$ payback is
Oh no, not the retarded "Colts ran up the score" again...
siconik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #13
CrumplerFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Look at the bright side: We will probably see Manning tie and break Marino's TD record
Yes, bright side! Haha. Just would love to see a game, where both offenses are passing the ball till the last second and finish with a score like Monday Night with BOTH teams around the 40.
CrumplerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #14
p-money
Rookie

good luck texans, nice to see you guys have more class than the tackheads.
p-money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #15
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan
What sad and pathetic attitudes. Any given Sunday, And with a new officiating crew we got a different game here. You should never count your chickens before they cross the road, or lay thier eggs or whatever.
The bandwagon has some room. Hop off if you want but don't try to grab me on your way off.

I think we can be worried about a game and still be on the bandwagon Joe. Now i would love to see this team kill the colts, but this team usually kills itself with turnovers, penalties, and a few other things that really get on my nerves. Infact sometimes it seems like this team Failed to watch game film, or prepare for their next opponent. Now dont get me wrong i love this team as much as anyone here, and will even if they go 0-16 next season but we are quite aways from the play-offs !
Old 12-07-2004   #16
coltsfreeney93
Rookie

Quote:
keyfro wrote:
no joe is right on this one...this game should be about revenge from players stand point...g-funk and company were a little upset about how the colts ran up the score

Oh no! Not this again. I haven't heard anything from the Bears, Lions, or Titans? It just so happened to be that the game against the Texans was the start of an offensive powerhouse getting in a groove. Let's not forget to mention that our offense actually only scored 35 points in that game (which at the time our average was around 31 a game) So really our offense didn't run up the score as you all think. Our defense just out played you and created 14 points. And IMO, that last interception ran back for a TD at the end of the game is totally on Carr and the coaching staff. Why was Carr and the first string offense in the game running a no huddle offense with less than 2 minutes to go down 42-14?...anyways that is all in the past. Here is to a injury free game on both sides. Good Luck
coltsfreeney93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #17
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

For the Texans to upset the Colts this Sunday, Dominick Davis is going to have to have a big game. Run, run, run and chew up the clock and keep Manning and the Colt offense of the sidelines.

Geez, that was easy to say.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004   #18
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
For the Texans to upset the Colts this Sunday, Dominick Davis is going to have to have a big game. Run, run, run and chew up the clock and keep Manning and the Colt offense of the sidelines.

Geez, that was easy to say.
But gwall that is too conservative, don't you know we need to get into a shootout with Peyton Manning?
Old 12-07-2004   #19
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

thats about like me getting in a shoot out with John Wayne
Old 12-07-2004   #20
txhoosier
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfreeney93
Oh no! Not this again. I haven't heard anything from the Bears, Lions, or Titans? It just so happened to be that the game against the Texans was the start of an offensive powerhouse getting in a groove. Let's not forget to mention that our offense actually only scored 35 points in that game (which at the time our average was around 31 a game) So really our offense didn't run up the score as you all think. Our defense just out played you and created 14 points. And IMO, that last interception ran back for a TD at the end of the game is totally on Carr and the coaching staff. Why was Carr and the first string offense in the game running a no huddle offense with less than 2 minutes to go down 42-14?...anyways that is all in the past. Here is to a injury free game on both sides. Good Luck
as for Carr being in the game that late...I'm the type of coach who...if my team is getting pounded like that, I leave the starters in. My philosophy on that is, you created this mess, you lie in it.

That being said, I never coached millionaires, either. Jr High and HS basketball players, yes...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read