Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Leinart facing scrutiny over Internet pics

MJD mentioned this today. Link

If you're a Cardinals fan, and you were concerned that Matt Leinart wasn't having enough fun this offseason, please let these pictures assuage some of your fears.

That's Matt Leinart above, in a hot tub featuring a few wandering hands, and then being gracious enough to hold up a beer bong for a young lady. What a gentleman. I assume it's apple juice in there, because TheDirty.com, from whence these pictures came, says that some of these girls might not be 21.

Good grief!! Just because he's a football player shouldn't mean he can't have a little fun during off season!! The media makes me sick!!! They need to leave these young kids alone, and everyone of those girls looks over 21. JMO!!!

Really? Thats the best they could come up with?

Oh no, he's holding up a beer bong. Oh no, he is in a hot tub with four beautiful busty women.

I have seen worse from the Baywatch intro.

And Wisenhunt needs to keep his mouth shut and worry about how he is going to make the Cardinals suck even worse this year.

I am with all you guys. He's a young guy, it's the middle of the offseason, this a non-issue and has nothing to do with football. He's not even doing anything illegal, geez.

allhail3.gif

all hail leinhart!

Good grief!! Just because he's a football player shouldn't mean he can't have a little fun during off season!! The media makes me sick!!! They need to leave these young kids alone, and everyone of those girls looks over 21. JMO!!!

Exactly. What would be shocking would be if a young, single, rich, athlete wasn't partying in a hot tub with a bunch of chicks. Of course then we would have a media frenzy of a different sort.

Exactly. What would be shocking would be if a young, single, rich, athlete wasn't partying in a hot tub with a bunch of chicks. Of course then we would have a media frenzy of a different sort.

very true
she might not be happy ...from reports she seems to have a good head on her shoulders about raising her son
( I am not bashing anyone, just saying)
brynn_cameron_3.jpg

i couldn't agree more. the girls are his age and they aren't doing anything illegal or wrong. for crying out loud the NFL gets billions from Miller and Budweiser so its pretty hypocritical of the NFL to get mad about drinking at your own home. the beer bong is a little over the top but he is in his early 20s. the guy seems to be being responsible by keeping the party at home and not getting on the road drunk or even buzzed.

the only thing I would be angry about if I was a Cardinals fan was that he looked to be a little out of shape and heavy. He also probably needs to do a better job controlling pictures that are taken of him in somewhat compromising or controversial positions.

I'm upset with these. Really am. Matt - Call me. I'll roll next time. I'll even take the pics for you.

hell of a nice rack on the one in the blue bikini. :smiliedance:

btw...is that right hand of hers looking for the submerged Little Leinert?

Its not like the Bare Back Bandit made a sex tape. Its crazy that he is getting heat for this during the offseason. It would be different all together if it was TC or the season.

How can anyone be disappointed in those photos. I'm sure that speech by the coach included a wink and a slap on the back followed by a "Dude."

Only 4 chicks in a hottub. Weak Matt.

Nice!!

So what? He's got a little "Broadway Joe" working!!!

I have waaaaaay more respect for Matt now, then I did whenever he was at SC. He's single, rich and young. If only I had those opportunities!! :brickwall:

I thought I'd see a lot of people talking bad about Leinart. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this is a complete non-issue.

I'd personally be more worried about our 1st rd pick from that year driving his Lamorghini at 150mph... :drive: :stirpot:

Where was my invite Matt!?!

I thought we were friends :gun:

I'm waiting for Anquan Boldin moving back to his old position to get invited to Leinart's QB-only parties.

On a serious note...hell, he's acting like 85% of the male population would if in his position. Who are the media and the writers in their ivory towers to be judging this guy.

Must be the off-season, cuz rich athlete partying with hot chicks is somehow a 'story'.

I bet his teammates are pissed at him. Not because he did something wrong, but because they weren't invited.

Its not like the Bare Back Bandit made a sex tape. Its crazy that he is getting heat for this during the offseason. It would be different all together if it was TC or the season.

He may not have made a sex tape, but I'd bet all the money I have that he banged all 4 of these chicks. If not that night, he did at one point.

But his hands seem to say that he would rather be somewhere much more...ummmm..."intimate" :worm:

Yea, he doesn't look so uncomfortable to me. That picture is beyond disturbing.

Somewhere, PacMan is seething.

Go to bangcartoon.com and watch the PacMan cartoon. HILARIOUS.

Matt Leinart = Ron Burgundy.

If anyone ever watched Arliss , he had a QB client who was thought to be gay and his team San Fransisco , did'nt want to extend his contract .

Arliss had an employee go to the mall and pay two underaged girls to get in the hottub with the QB and the buddy . Arliss then called the police and the press ... it was front page news .

The QB got his extension two days later .

Considering my lifestyle and the things I get into, I am the last person to comment on anyone else.

But, I will say this, on my day job, if pictures were presented to my boss on what I do personally similar, if not worse than Lienart, it probably would be tough on the job front. They have a very good idea, but they really don't want to see it.

I really don't have any sympathy for Lienart.

If you wanna party like a Rock Star and get away with it in spades like a Rock Star, you better be a Rock Star. Otherwise, face the consequences...

The most important part of an NFL QB is decision making, these photos question Lienart's decision making.

Considering my lifestyle and the things I get into, I am the last person to comment on anyone else.

But, I will say this, on my day job, if pictures were presented to my boss on what I do personally similar, if not worse than Lienart, it probably would be tough on the job front. They have a very good idea, but they really don't want to see it.

I really don't have any sympathy for Lienart.

If you wanna party like a Rock Star and get away with it in spades like a Rock Star, you better be a Rock Star. Otherwise, face the consequences...

The most important part of an NFL QB is decision making, these photos question Lienart's decision making.

Leinart has always come across (to me) as being the typical California guy: Scruffy 5 o'clock shadow, flip flops, wake up at 3 pm for some surfing or swimming, party with the ladies until 4 am.

The fact that he's allowing photos of him to be taken is what's so amazing to me. Dude. You're an NFL QB. Do whatever, just stop acting like a freshmen in college who posts stuff on his myspace to look cool.

LOL. What NFL QB allows these photos to be taken? At what point did Matt say "Hey, who's got a camera around here? Take a shot of this!"

Why do all QBs from California seem to not understand the idea of bad P.R.?

At what point did Matt say "Hey, who's got a camera around here? Take a shot of this!"

Why do all QBs from California seem to not understand the idea of bad P.R.?

I see that nobody else here has come to the conclusion that maybe it was the ladies who wanted the pictures, not Leinart...

I see that nobody else here has come to the conclusion that maybe it was the ladies who wanted the pictures, not Leinart...

I don't see why Leinart would want pictures of what is going on there.

It's the girls who are going to want the pictures so they can show their friends.

I promise you those girls did not knowingly go to Matt Leinart's house without a camera on them.

Gasp!
:yikes:
I'm SHOCKED!!!

Shocked and appalled I say!!

...shocked that his hot tub only holds five and appalled that I wasn't invited.

Party on Garth!
:specnatz:

...err Matt
:coolb:

Back