Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Season Tickets And PSLs

Drew_Smoke

@Drew_Smoke
I am looking to sell 2 seats.... 135 GG.

Season tix and PSLs....$3500

PM if you're intersted in making an offer.

It'll all hit e-bay soon.

Yes! You can use PayPal if you'd like to use some plastique.

The Texans charge $50 for you to transfer PSLs.

Thanks

Oh lookeee.. I have a buyer...lol

Hello There,
Do you still have the item posted for sale? I want to purchase it and pay with a certified cashier's check, if you accept,kindly forward me your full names, address,city and telephone numbers
to enable me mail out the check,you can hold on to the item and release the item to my shipper whose fee I will be adding to your price for the item.

Thanks...

My reply...

You are going to have to use paypal to pay for this and it needs to be ASAP.

Who are your favorite players?

Ain't giving up....

You can release once the check clears.

Sure I can, hoss.

We can meet and you can pay cash. What part of town do you live in?

Who are your favorite Texans players?

Ah man....he spit the hook right at the boat. I hate it when that happens....

Probably wanted to give you a fake cashier's check, you have probably heard of the scams, but people have gotten so good at it the banks don't even catch until a week or two later and then it is too late.

Probably wanted to give you a fake cashier's check, you have probably heard of the scams, but people have gotten so good at it the banks don't even catch until a week or two later and then it is too late.

U have to be careful about these kind of transactions. i bought another set of psls and me and the guy that sold them to me probably both were leary. I just told him..cash is always good and met him at reliant stadium with his paperwork and took it from there.

Uh Oh....Fish On......Again!

Hello Seller,
Yes i am Still intrested in your Texans and i am willing to Pay $5000 for the Texans.So i will be Sending you a Cashier check or Moneyorder and i also include the shipping fees.So as soon as the check clear into your account you will deduct your own Money and send the remaining Money to my Shipper that will be coming for the Pick up of the Texans.So kindly get back to me with you full name and address and also Number so that i can send the check to you immidiately.
Thanks..,

FULL NAME.....................
STATE.................................
COUNTRY..........................
CITY...................................
HOME ADDRESS..............
ZIPCODE...........................
AMOUNT..........................
TELEPHONE NUMBER....................

Uh Oh....Fish On......Again!

Hello Seller,
Yes i am Still intrested in your Texans and i am willing to Pay $5000 for the Texans.So i will be Sending you a Cashier check or Moneyorder and i also include the shipping fees.So as soon as the check clear into your account you will deduct your own Money and send the remaining Money to my Shipper that will be coming for the Pick up of the Texans.So kindly get back to me with you full name and address and also Number so that i can send the check to you immidiately.
Thanks..,

FULL NAME.....................
STATE.................................
COUNTRY..........................
CITY...................................
HOME ADDRESS..............
ZIPCODE...........................
AMOUNT..........................
TELEPHONE NUMBER....................

Yep that's the scam right there that I was talking about. He wants you to send $1500 bucks back, problem is the cashier's check will clear at first and two weeks later the banks will figure it out and go garnish the funds. You would be out the tix plus the $1500 difference.

These guys are low down dirty scoundrels, there gramar is always off a bit as well, it sounds like he is buying the team LOL.

We had a similar scam tried on us like this one when we sold our tractor when it was listed in the newspaper. They wanted to pay us double for what the tractor was worth, we called our bank and they said it was a total scam. I wish I had thought of Roc's plan of sending the neighbors info. :spit:

I don't hate too many people but those a-hole neighbors are on the list.

Several years ago, my dog got out. They always LET thier pitbull out front with them. Well...their dog got mine and cost me $500. Thats on top of the $700 another neighbor paid for their cat...and another whose cat was killed.

So I go over to biatch and they won't answer the door. When I finally caught up to them...they said everyone else lied. My dog got into their backyard and its my problem. Ain't there responsibility? MF'ers. I am one of those vindictive fauckers. My day in the sun will come...eventually.

Now...it could be worse. I call their kid "billboard head" as GoldenPalace.com would pay $$$ to tattoo their logo on his giant forehead. The old lady could be in a witch movie...as is. And that turd old man looks like he gets beaten weekly with an ugly stick. So it could be worse....we could be them.

Darn, I wish you had 3 tickets instead of 2. I am looking for 3 or 4 tickets in this endzone. I have lots of friends and family in 135,136,137 and 138.
I am looking for tickets close to them. I am very glad that you didn't get scamed though. I am sorry to hear about your Dog. I hope he lived. Your neighbors sound horrible. :wild:

Yep that's the scam right there that I was talking about. He wants you to send $1500 bucks back, problem is the cashier's check will clear at first and two weeks later the banks will figure it out and go garnish the funds. You would be out the tix plus the $1500 difference.

These guys are low down dirty scoundrels, there gramar is always off a bit as well, it sounds like he is buying the team LOL.

I just sold some extra tickets on eBay not too long ago and got sort of a shady looking money order. It's been probably over 2-3 weeks since I've deposited it into my bank and so is it safe to assume that it's good?

The only reason why I didn't follow up too much into this is b/c I figured we still have another month until the tickets arrive and so hopefully the bank should notify me before then if it was bad. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

I just sold some extra tickets on eBay not too long ago and got sort of a shady looking money order. It's been probably over 2-3 weeks since I've deposited it into my bank and so is it safe to assume that it's good?

The only reason why I didn't follow up too much into this is b/c I figured we still have another month until the tickets arrive and so hopefully the bank should notify me before then if it was bad. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Call your bank and talk to them about it..they will have the only advice worth taking, as it is your bank and all banks handle things different..Good luck and I hope it pans out..

He's still nibblin' on my shrimpie under a popping cork....

Hello,
Let me know what your last offer of the mention in subject is and also mail me back with more of its pictures if still available for sale.
I await your reply.
WILLIAMS...

Fish On!

Thanks for the mail and present conditions are good.I want you to know that i have my reputable shipping company that would cater for the pick-up arrangement soonest we seal this transaction.

For the payment arrangment,a client of mine who is owing me in U.S.A will be paying you on my behalf by Cheque and because i have a goods in U.S.A that they will ship for me.A client of mine will send you the amount he owned me which is $6000 by a certified cheque drawn in U.S.A bank.

And as soon as you receive the cheque and clear from the bank, you will deduct the cost of the and the remaining balance will be send to the Shipper for the pick up from your location.
If this is okay by you, do e-mail me the following detail

FULL NAME ................
ADDRESS ...................
CITY.............................
STATE.........................
ZIP CODE........................
HOME PHONE...............
CELL PHONE................
PRICE...........................
for the cheque to be made out to you. Hope to read from you soonest.

I will compensate you with $50 for you to remove the advert from the site.

Regards,
williams

and I got...

thanks for your corporation i will be sending the check to you by next week .Williams

LOL..."corporation."

Call your bank and talk to them about it..they will have the only advice worth taking, as it is your bank and all banks handle things different..Good luck and I hope it pans out..

Yeah, I would suggest what Hobie said. Even after it clears, sometimes weeks later they figure out it is fradulent.

I only do deals over the net like that with either Paypal or meet in person in a public area for cash.

LOL....still fightin' him. I think this fool swallowed the hook.

THANKS FOR YOUR COPORATION IF I HAVE SEND THE CHECK IS GOING TO GET TO U ON 2 DAY.....WHEN HE GET TO U PLZ MAIL ME BACK.....WILLIAMS

Hello ,
Compliments and a top of the day to you over there, Sorry for the late communication, just wanted to let you know that the payment has been sent out to your given address,so it'll definately deliver by friday morning as early as 8:30am to 11:00am in the morning...as soon as the check get to u i want u to mail me back.....

williams

Probably just the Nigerians.... Though last I heard they were moving to Iran or Syria or some where to protect themselves from the CIA.

PM sent to you.

Darn, I wish you had 3 tickets instead of 2. I am looking for 3 or 4 tickets in this endzone. I have lots of friends and family in 135,136,137 and 138.
I am looking for tickets close to them. I am very glad that you didn't get scamed though. I am sorry to hear about your Dog. I hope he lived. Your neighbors sound horrible. :wild:

Today's blast....

HAVE U GET THE CHECK I SENT TO U....PLZ MAIL ME BACK.....

Hello,
i know the payment has been delivered to your giving address and here is the address you will need to send the money once you deduct your own money...you will send the excess funds to my shipper coming for the pick up through western union money transfer and here is the information below......

Receivers Name: Daniel A
Bridgewater,NJ 08807-3710
USA

Once you send the money kindly email me the payment information
1 - Money transfer control number (mtcn)
2 - Senders name and Address
3 - You are to state in your mail the exact amount
that you sent after the transfer charges have been
deducted.
Thanks.....

Okay...lets vote. Do I reply that "my wife cashed your check at Ace and spent it smoking crack with her boyfriend?"

That "my brother used it as a down payment on his new benz?"

Lets be creative....

Tell him that your bank deposited the Money Order. Unfortunately, the Bank closed its doors the next day and laid off 300+ employees due to the ongoing mortgage crisis. Ask that he send a NEW Money order and cancel his old one to show "good faith".

:spit:

I got the same email but he was sending me a lot more money.

Call him a cheapscate and tell him that you know he is making people millionaires so why is he being so cheap with you.

Back