Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-31-2008   #21
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans on the Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
What a putz Kiper has become. I'm watching the draft on NFL Network this year. A Kiper-free zone.
The best thing about last year's ESPN draft coverage was watching Keyshawn Johnson antagonizing Kiper. If Keyshawn's on again this year, then I'll watch it.

It seems like Berman and all the other guys have been deferring to Kiper for years. Then Keyshawn gets brought in for a one-off and takes Kiper to task. Mel was pretty irritated.

TV gold.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #22
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

It looks like I will be visiting my parents that weekend, may make it to the draft party but not sure. They don't have cable and they have dial-up, so anyone have any ideas on what will be available on Houston local TV/radio or should I just catch the news. Or just fire up the ole modem every few hours and tie up my Mom's phone line.....LOL.

I imagine the ESPN A.M. station there might cover it, anyone know.
Old 03-31-2008   #23
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Houston Texans on the Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Disapointing piece. Nice to see Jaws input about Schaub and him being the guy at QB. Good to see mention of the AFC South as the best division.

No mention of Chris Brown or Reeves signing. But if we had made a bigger name splash it'd be different. Both singing were smart good moves that I think will pay good dividends. Winning will cure the lack of national media coverage and I hope we're under the radar to start the year to be honest.
Huh? That's what they talked about for about 1/2 the time?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #24
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 209741 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedtexansfan513 View Post
In the televised one they talked about how Bush led the Saints to an NFC Championship and that that was still the correct pick. I hate Kiper.
We p!ssed off ole MelHairGel when we picked Mario. AND we were right. He'll never forgive us for that.

Has ANYONE ever seen Mel come back and say, "The team did the right thing, I was wrong about my pick." He still hates Cleveland for not taking Brady Quinn at the top of the first round. I'll bet it fried his hair when Derek Anderson made the Pro Bowl and Quinn didn't see a single snap.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #25
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 209741 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Huh? That's what they talked about for about 1/2 the time?
what day did the segment actually aire on TV?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #26
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL @ Kiper...he still thinks Bush should of been the pick.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #27
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Draft an LT please.
Unless something wierd happens...gotta feeling we're looking at a day two groom guy. all the top propects should be off the board by 18.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read