Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-30-2008   #1
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mock Draft

New Rivals Mock Draft. They have the Texans taking Cason.
I love this kid. He's a playmaker and can start right away.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/845430
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #2
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: Mock Draft

DRC to the Giants? Not likely...
Old 03-30-2008   #3
ItsAMarioParty
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ItsAMarioParty could be on the next Madden coverItsAMarioParty could be on the next Madden coverItsAMarioParty could be on the next Madden coverItsAMarioParty could be on the next Madden coverItsAMarioParty could be on the next Madden coverItsAMarioParty could be on the next Madden cover

If Jake Long falls all the way to 8 like they have it I would be begging us to trade up to get him
ItsAMarioParty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #4
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAMarioParty View Post
If Jake Long falls all the way to 8 like they have it I would be begging us to trade up to get him
Frank Coyle did this draft after waking up early with a hangover after doing shots of Jaggmister all night long.
Old 03-30-2008   #5
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Frank Coyle did this draft after waking up early with a hangover after doing shots of Jaggmister all night long.
He has his first OT going off the board @ 9 to Baltimore...which would be very good for the Texans. Either you believe there will be a run on the DEs or the OTs.

I still do not believe that Tuna will want to pay Ryan seventy million with thirty million on top ? Exactly who out of the top QBs taken in the last five drafts is Ryan better than ? Bigger arm...noooo. Better feild general maybe...Pay seventy million for maybe ? I don't see a dimes bit of difference between Ryan and Smith of Frisco.

Tuna did it once in '93 and then....he has barely sniffed at a QB in twenty years... tell me a 'nother one. Same deal with hotlata...pay seventy million for another QB....don't believe it. Like putting your money on pass/don't pass at the dice table. I don't think either Blank or Pracells is that stupid. Baltimore on the other hand ? They make habit of it.
Old 03-31-2008   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
He has his first OT going off the board @ 9 to Baltimore...which would be very good for the Texans. Either you believe there will be a run on the DEs or the OTs.

I still do not believe that Tuna will want to pay Ryan seventy million with thirty million on top ? Exactly who out of the top QBs taken in the last five drafts is Ryan better than ? Bigger arm...noooo. Better feild general maybe...Pay seventy million for maybe ? I don't see a dimes bit of difference between Ryan and Smith of Frisco.

Tuna did it once in '93 and then....he has barely sniffed at a QB in twenty years... tell me a 'nother one. Same deal with hotlata...pay seventy million for another QB....don't believe it. Like putting your money on pass/don't pass at the dice table. I don't think either Blank or Pracells is that stupid. Baltimore on the other hand ? They make habit of it.
A trade down scenario seems best for them in my mind also. However, who wants to pay those type of bucks even if contract is favorably worded as is Mario's? being as bad as Miami and Atlanta, anything they get will help.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read