Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-19-2008   #1
JayCee
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 JayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden coverJayCee could be on the next Madden cover
Default Chad - I need a fresh start

Vid on the home page of www.nfl.com

the dude is a nutter.
JayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #2
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chad - I need a fresh start

I watched it last night. Either he had been drinking or that guy's a sandwich short of a pinic upstairs. Geez, that was just odd.
Old 03-19-2008   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

How many times can one person refer to themselves in the third person? Idiotic and then some.
Old 03-19-2008   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: Chad - I need a fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
How many times can one person refer to themselves in the third person? Idiotic and then some.
Double Barrel does not understand why you find this idiotic.
Old 03-19-2008   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
But you ain't feelin' me, it's all about the state of the Chad. I am beautiful, I love Degree, I'm gonna plug it. Why talk about that, it's like beating a dead.....oh did I mention I want change.......the state of the Chad doesn't want to talk about it......can y'all kiss my ass a little more, my ego ain't big enough.
Old 03-19-2008   #6
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It earned the Rock millions of Dollars and six movie deals.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #7
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like TJ's gettin in on the deal too.

Bengals' sticky situation worse than expected
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-19-2008   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
Looks like TJ's gettin in on the deal too.

Bengals' sticky situation worse than expected
Apparently 2.5 mil per year is not enough for TJ. What a maroon.
Old 03-20-2008   #9
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Awtysst thinks that we should trade our 7th rounder to Cincy for CJ.

Awtysst thinks that a Johnson and Johnson WR combo would be instant publicity.

Awtysst thinks that talking in the 3rd person is cool.

Awtysst uses "straight cash homie" when he wants to make it rain.

Awtysst wants to remind everyone that "its practice...not a game...practice."

Awtysst wants to remind everyone that we shouldnt talk about "Playoffs, dont talk playoffs...Playoffs..I just hope we can win a damn game.

While he is not 40 years old, Awtysst would like to remind everyone, "I'm a man"

Awtysst would like to remind everyone "It's Division I football! It's the Big 12! It ain't intramurals!"

Awtysst wants to let people know not to be upset with TJ's rejection of 2.5 million. He's gotta feed his family you know.

Awtysst thinks that the quality of this thread has severely taken a turn for the worse now that he has posted in it.

Awtysst has counted 10 times where he has referred to himself in the third person in this posting.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #10
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

I agree with the dog in the wig ....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #11
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I agree with the dog in the wig ....
This is the most intelligent thing you have ever thought or said.
Old 03-20-2008   #12
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 22248 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Awtysst thinks that we should trade our 7th rounder to Cincy for CJ.

Awtysst thinks that a Johnson and Johnson WR combo would be instant publicity.

Awtysst thinks that talking in the 3rd person is cool.

Awtysst uses "straight cash homie" when he wants to make it rain.

Awtysst wants to remind everyone that "its practice...not a game...practice."

Awtysst wants to remind everyone that we shouldnt talk about "Playoffs, dont talk playoffs...Playoffs..I just hope we can win a damn game.

While he is not 40 years old, Awtysst would like to remind everyone, "I'm a man"

Awtysst would like to remind everyone "It's Division I football! It's the Big 12! It ain't intramurals!"

Awtysst wants to let people know not to be upset with TJ's rejection of 2.5 million. He's gotta feed his family you know.

Awtysst thinks that the quality of this thread has severely taken a turn for the worse now that he has posted in it.

Awtysst has counted 10 times where he has referred to himself in the third person in this posting.
Got to spread some reputation...

Asylum thought he was the only crazy one on this board.

Welcome home Awtysst, welcome home!
Old 03-20-2008   #13
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

Chad's best quote;

"I need a fresh of breath air." (6:11)
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #14
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Bubbajwp cant wait to see who is gonna be the first person to say "I cant wait for all of the we should trade for CJ or TJ threads".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #15
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Bubbajwp really likes the idea of having AJ, CJ, and TJ all on the same team.

We could be the Killer J's

Quote:
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Old 03-20-2008   #16
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajwp View Post

Bubbajwp thinks Bubbajwp should watch his own back.

Quote:
Old 03-20-2008   #17
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Asylum View Post
Got to spread some reputation...

Asylum thought he was the only crazy one on this board.

Welcome home Awtysst, welcome home!
PapaL says he gocha coverd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #18
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 31960 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Why the heck stop there, we got JJ as well!!

The Total Access interview was absolute class though, they were being soooo nice to stop him storming off for talking about his future they gave him enough rope to hang himself with, was pure comedy gold!
mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #19
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
Why the heck stop there, we got JJ as well!!

The Total Access interview was absolute class though, they were being soooo nice to stop him storming off for talking about his future they gave him enough rope to hang himself with, was pure comedy gold!
To bad we didnt sign Julius Jones.

We could be the killer J and JJ's

Quote:
Old 03-22-2008   #20
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 31960 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
To bad we didnt sign Julius Jones.

We could be the killer J and JJ's
True, but eventually it would stop us using player name abbreviations when we suddenly have countless amounts JJ's popping up on the same offensive play...

They'd have to become team players and do a DD/DW cheeky name change!
mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read