Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 03-16-2008   #1
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected
Default LenDale White cited with destruction of property

DENVER (AP)óTennessee Titans running back LenDale White has been cited with destruction of property, disobedience to a lawful order/interference and resistance.

Police spokeswoman Sharon Hahn said Sunday that the 23-year-old Denver native was cited shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday. She didnít have details of what led to the citation, which was first reported by KUSA-TV.

White was cited near a downtown club that was throwing a party in his honor Friday night. He had a team-best 1,110 yards rushing last season.
Old 03-16-2008   #2
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LenDale White cited with destruction of property

I just assumed this story would involve a buffet. I can't help but feel a little disappointed that a buffet wasn't mentioned. Maybe there was one at the party? It would explain a lot.
Old 03-16-2008   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

sorry
when I first read the title all I could think of is Lewhale white destroying property as in a gingerbread house ..destroying it to the ground or plate.

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #4
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think if you combine the cowboys and titans you can make up at least half of the ALL TIME THUG TEAM....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Does "Destruction of property" include eating an "all you can eat" out of business?
Old 03-17-2008   #6
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Asylum View Post
White was cited near a downtown club that was throwing a party in his honor Friday night. He had a team-best 1,110 yards rushing last season.
Maybe the establishment wanted to charge LW a premium for his oversized
buffet helpings and he got PO'd ?
OK there's my perfunctory cheap-shot at LW for his appetite, girth, whatever.
But seriously, he really ran for > 1100 yards last season ? I'm impressed.
I can't help but recall a thread I saw after the 2006 Draft on somebodys website about which running back from USC would be the best in the NFL, LW or Reggie Bush. It was accompaned by a poll where of course almost everybody picked Bush. I'd think LW would take some satisfaction in that after having taken a back-seat to teammate little Reggie for so long, especially in the hype-department.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

when I heard this I thought of Chris Brown & last year right after the Texans aquired Matt Schaub there was Vick-gate although not as serious I feel bad for Earnest Byner the Titans new RB coach. here is a quote from him earlier after he was hired-

"No question you definitely got to get to know the guys. They donít care what you know unless they know that you care. I want them to know that I care about them personally, first and foremost, and want the very best for them. But I also want the best for them on the football field as well. Iím looking forward to getting to know these guys and spending some additional time with them, not just during football but off the field as well".

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-17-2008   #8
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87098 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought the Titans fined him for ripping the stiching in his football pants when he got in his stance.
Old 03-17-2008   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

"Come and get it................."

At that moment, LenWhale moves faster than whores at a New York political convention......

Old 03-17-2008   #10
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

LenWhale prolly destroyed the sneeze guard at a buffett cuz it was in his way, keepin him from shovin his face into the vat of mac n cheese and campin out there.

this reminds me of another thread..
http://texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37954
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
I think if you combine the cowboys and titans you can make up at least half of the ALL TIME THUG TEAM....
Incredible!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
LenWhale prolly destroyed the sneeze guard at a buffett cuz it was in his way, keepin him from shovin his face into the vat of mac n cheese and campin out there.
Nicely done.
Old 03-17-2008   #13
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
add in the bengals and you got at least a starting team and some backups who will no doubt contribute to the goal of leading the league in convicted felonies
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #14
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Does "Destruction of property" include eating an "all you can eat" out of business?
No, but it would apply to the restaurant's furniture.

TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read