Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 03-16-2008   #1
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Draft Party & Tailgate - April 26th

Looks like tailgating is being promoted this year and will be in the Green Suite Lot. Lots will open at 10:30am for tailgating. Gates open at 1:30pm.
Mark your calendars - April 26th.

Blue Crew - and anyone else who needs some heat - my grill will be there....

Register here to print your tickets.
Parking Map
Link to original content on Texans website
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonTexans.com
DON'T MISS THIS EXCITING EVENT!
Come celebrate the Texans Draft Day presented by Miller Lite at the Verizon Wireless West Club at Reliant Stadium and see who the team picks first in 2008! We will also have the Texans Tailgate Kickoff, Texans player autographs, introduce our 2008 Texans Cheerleaders, celebrate TORO’s birthday and many other exciting activities for our Texans fans.

When: Saturday, April 26, 2008
When: 1:30-5:30 PM
Tailgating: 10:30-1:30 PM
Where: Reliant Stadium

COME EXPERIENCE THE TEXANS TAILGATE KICKOFF!
Are you going through tailgating withdrawal during the offseason? Have no fear. The Texans Tailgate Kickoff has been added to the drafty day fun! Bring out your tailgating teams and help make Texans football a year-long event. The Texans Tailgate Kickoff will be held in the Green Suite Lot from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Don't miss out on all the fun.

Last edited by TxDavid; 03-17-2008 at 08:37 AM.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Draft Party & Tailgate - April 29th

I'll be there.
Old 03-16-2008   #3
whiskeyrbl

I believe it is on April 26th. And are they not doing the draftday dream sweepstakes this year???
Old 03-16-2008   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=whiskeyrbl;867467 And are they not doing the draftday dream sweepstakes this year???[/QUOTE] What's that?
Old 03-16-2008   #5
frequentfliertx
Rookie

Rep Power: 11 frequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfrequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Smile Re: Draft Party & Tailgate - April 26th

I just registered. Have to print out my ticket. Hope to be there. What's the deal with tailgating? If I bring a case of beer can I join other tailgaters? How does that work? Anyway, I hope they have the All-Access again this year. :-)
frequentfliertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #6
frequentfliertx
Rookie

Rep Power: 11 frequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfrequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Smile Re: Draft Party & Tailgate - April 29th

I mean I do not know any of the tailgaters. I don't want to be a party crasher. How does that work if you want to join a tailgating party? What do I do?
frequentfliertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #7
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentfliertx View Post
I mean I do not know any of the tailgaters. I don't want to be a party crasher. How does that work if you want to join a tailgating party? What do I do?
Ive never tailgated either, we can go and start a Noob tailgating crew, lol

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-17-2008   #8
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1620 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's no problem tailgating, normally anyone will welcome you. The Blue Crew will be tailgating and you're welcome to join us. Just watch this thread for further directions. It will be a whole bunch of tailgaters joining together since we woun't be in our normal tailgating lots.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #9
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
What's that?
It is a sweepstakes I was one of the winners on last year.We had our own section, got an official helmet, an authentic jersey with our name on it, free beer , free food, got to meet Demeco and get our picture taken with him. Also had a couple of plasma TV's and PS3's to play madden on. It was a great time. Also got to tour all the teams facilities at Reliant.
Old 03-17-2008   #10
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Could a mod please fix the date in the title? The date is April 26th. I would hate to see everyone show up on the 29th and get all sad becasue they missed the party.

(Not that I really think anyone would do that, but ya never know)
Old 03-17-2008   #11
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Draft Party & Tailgate - April 26th

Fixed.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #12
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

My bad on the date - I mixed it up with the Draft Luncheon. I gotta remember to turn my brain on when I try to do two things at once

In regards to the questions about tailgating - anyone is welcome to join in. I'll have my grill out there, so if you're new to tailgating or don't want to lug yours out, it will accommodate your grub.

Like BullPen 1 said - we're all going to be away from our usual lots, so many people on this board will be there from all different lots. Just stroll on up and say "Hi" - that's the easiest way It won't be hard to find any of us either - there'll be no casual fans there at 10:30 - just us hardcore crazies....

TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #13
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
It is a sweepstakes I was one of the winners on last year.We had our own section, got an official helmet, an authentic jersey with our name on it, free beer , free food, got to meet Demeco and get our picture taken with him. Also had a couple of plasma TV's and PS3's to play madden on. It was a great time. Also got to tour all the teams facilities at Reliant.
They're not doing that this year for sure? How do you enter?

Last edited by gary; 03-17-2008 at 07:41 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Will "all access" be happening around the same time? I may be able to make the drive up for this, will have to check and see.
Old 03-17-2008   #15
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 17 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

As usual, I will be there... can't say if Dean will be joining or not (Might be working). I miss tailgating...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #16
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be in attendance with my friend from last year. Skipping the sorority meeting to be with my Texan fans.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #17
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Me and a few of my buddies might stop by...
Old 03-18-2008   #18
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
They're not doing that this year for sure? How do you enter?
Last year they posted the sweepstakes entry on the home page. And you just click it, fill it out and wait about a week and they notify the winners. I can't remember how far in advance of the draft they posted it.
Old 03-18-2008   #19
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Last year they posted the sweepstakes entry on the home page. And you just click it, fill it out and wait about a week and they notify the winners. I can't remember how far in advance of the draft they posted it.
The PS3 and the T.V. was yours to keep or just play them while you were there?
Old 03-18-2008   #20
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
The PS3 and the T.V. was yours to keep or just play them while you were there?
NO just to play while you were there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read