Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 03-16-2008   #1
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 116 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected
Default this is what not to do

http://www.mymockdraft.com/8728/Review.aspx

18 Houston Texans DeSean Jackson WR California 5-11 165
This will be a surprise pick to many. But it was reported that the Texans wanted Ted Ginn last year. So this year they get a better more polished version of him. RB is a need but Kubiak is of the Shanahan Tree I think he waits.

I thought you would just like to see what moronic people think about in their free time.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: this is what not to do

Not a fan at all. Not sure when he posted that but i'm hoping it's really old.

He's got Mendenhall going in the 2nd round (#38) to Atlanta.

I'd take Ray Rice in the 3rd..actually I love it but I doubt he's there for us.

+ He's got the draft order wrong between oakland, kansas city, and atlanta.

I think this is just a random person who doesn't know what he's doing.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #3
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
http://www.mymockdraft.com/8728/Review.aspx

18 Houston Texans DeSean Jackson WR California 5-11 165
This will be a surprise pick to many. But it was reported that the Texans wanted Ted Ginn last year. So this year they get a better more polished version of him. RB is a need but Kubiak is of the Shanahan Tree I think he waits.

I thought you would just like to see what moronic people think about in their free time.
even if that was true... in the meantime we

a) drafted a somewhat similiar player in jacoby (wr/kr)
b) found yet another similiar kr/wr IN ANDRE DAVIS who was extremely productive AND SIGNED TO A SIGNIFICANTLY SIZED, LONG TERM CONTRACT
c) found a productive group of wrs to complement AJ with the emergence of walter and AD and jacoby to a lesser extent

dont mention that in your analysis though

everybody here knows the chances of that pick happening are < 0% (apologies to any mathematicans in the building)..

so lets just kill this thread and vow not to post anymore mocks that have us taking a wr @ #18 because they're obviously clueless about us if they do
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #4
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, let's draft a player in a position that's one of our stength's. I guess he's servicable as a KR....wait nevermind, we resigned Davis. What a moron.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read