Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-03-2004   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation Quick RB help.

I have been a waiver hawk ever since I drafted ricky before he quit in my leage. So now I have about 4 legit starters this week. Any help would be appreciated.

Jackson, Steven RB STL opp: SF
Notes: It sounds like Faulk will get the week off. Horrible defense.

Zereoue, Amos RB OAK opp: KC
Notes: Wheatley is out. Zereoue killed us. And is playing a horrible run D.

Smith, Antowain RB TEN opp: @IND
Could have a huge game. But indy D is stepping up.

Taylor, Chester RB BAL opp: CIN
Notes: Will get the start again, and has a favorable matchup. Cincy gave up a ton of points and yards last week.

Taylor, Fred RB JAC opp:PIT
Notes: Its hard to bench a guy like Fred, but against a good run D, and some favorable matchups this week, it looks like he will ride the pine.

****Im thinking of a combo of Jackson, Zereoue, and Chester, but I can only start 2.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004   #2
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I would go Jackson and Fred Taylor...last i read there is a chance that Brown starts Tenn. Amos Z. only good game was against the Texans. Chester Taylor has not done anything special in the other 3 or 4 weeks that Lewis has been out.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004   #3
KingRat
Rookie

sounds like you have it pegged to me, Chester & Jackson ( if Faulk is out ), Amos Zero otherwise
KingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004   #4
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Fred Taylor and Steven Jackson, definitely...
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I am hearing priest Holmes is possibly out for the rest of the year.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read