Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-05-2004   #1
TexanNut
Veteran

Default NFL Highlight Films

The Bucs have video highlights of their games on their website and they look sharp. Is anyone aware of any video highlights of the Texans?
TexanNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004   #2
BigTex
Rookie

Good Question. I have been looking for highlights of the texans ALL of this offseason and cannot find any, anywhere. If anyone can help us out please do. . . I really want to see some film of the team.
Old 05-05-2004   #3
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

At some point (someone jump in if they remember the time period) last year, NFL.com put up highlight clips for every game for every team. It was fun to watch and because it showed highlight type clips, it was good for going back and looking at what DB's were actually got burned on the big plays across the season. Hope they do it again.
Old 05-05-2004   #4
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

I think it was a couple of weeks before training camp when they showed the clips of all the teams on NFL.com

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
At some point (someone jump in if they remember the time period) last year, NFL.com put up highlight clips for every game for every team. It was fun to watch and because it showed highlight type clips, it was good for going back and looking at what DB's were actually got burned on the big plays across the season. Hope they do it again.
Yeah and for the most part I am sure this year we will see alot of Matt Stevens' lowlights!

I just would like to see alot of DD's runs, especially when he ran over Zach Thomas late in the 4th quarter.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004   #6
Texman
Rookie

I remember seeing an NFL Yearbook at the beginning of last season on the Bengals. It must have taken the fine folks at NFL Films countless hours to come up with enough good footage to fill an hour.
Texman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Texman, I was wondering the same thing the other day. How do these guys feel when they have to edit film of a team like the Cardinals, Bengals, and any other teams in the past that had rediculously horrible seasons like the Bucs when they had orange pants.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-07-2004   #8
Texman
Rookie

Creative editing.
Texman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read