Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-08-2008   #61
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rumor: Texans some level Pacman interest

pacman wouldn't stand a chance in h-town with the amount of quality strip clubs in the area, do him a favor and don't set him up for failure
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008   #62
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 59303 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Interested in Pacman Jones

From Houston Pro Football: http://www.houstonprofootball.com/
OOPS a little late on the draw. Please delete.
Old 03-09-2008   #63
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59303 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW!!! That is a big surprise for me. The guy has a ton of talent and a ton or more of baggage. I'm really not sure what I think of this. Maybe a conditional draft pick based on (no)jail time AND playing time?? pacman's bena thorn in our side since he came in the league. If ya can't beat 'em, sign 'em? Regardless, it looks like the days of looking for merit badges over football merit are over.
Old 03-09-2008   #64
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
WOW!!! That is a big surprise for me. The guy has a ton of talent and a ton or more of baggage. I'm really not sure what I think of this. Maybe a conditional draft pick based on (no)jail time AND playing time?? pacman's bena thorn in our side since he came in the league. If ya can't beat 'em, sign 'em? Regardless, it looks like the days of looking for merit badges over football merit are over.
Do Not believe it. Texans are looking at a lot of DBs so some hack piece of crap writer thought it would be cute and make good sports fake journlism to include the Texans.

This is about as believable as Billy Grahm going to a Marlyn Manson concert.
Old 03-09-2008   #65
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Do Not believe it. Texans are looking at a lot of DBs so some hack piece of crap writer thought it would be cute and make good sports fake journlism to include the Texans.

This is about as believable as Billy Grahm going to a Marlyn Manson concert.
I dunno if I'm against signing him. Losing a years salary has a way of waking people up. I'd give a low draft pick for him. I have to admit that I'd like to see some big McNasty come out in some of our players. Nothing cheap or illegal, but something along the lines of the Steel Curtain or the Doomsday Defense or the Ravens of several years ago.
Old 03-09-2008   #66
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I dunno if I'm against signing him. Losing a years salary has a way of waking people up. I'd give a low draft pick for him. I have to admit that I'd like to see some big McNasty come out in some of our players. Nothing cheap or illegal, but something along the lines of the Steel Curtain or the Doomsday Defense or the Ravens of several years ago.
Quite true. And as I said before, if Jones thought the microscope Michael Vick was under was intense, he ain't seen nuttin' yet. Roger the Two-Faced will be looking for any excuse to get rid of him once and for all.

....assuming he gets reinstated. Keep in mind that hasn't happened yet.

you know, it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up out in Oakland. One more way Al could stick it to the Comish

Last edited by ObsiWan; 03-09-2008 at 06:02 AM.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008   #67
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Even if Adam Jones became a Morman with a mean streak and completely demonstated that he has changed, he hasn't played a down of football in over a year. He would be going to a new team where the player probable wouldn't trust him and he would have to learn a completely new defense.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-09-2008   #68
SA Texan
Veteran

The guy has had too many chances and screwed it up every time. A person like him is never going to change and I would hate to have him here.
I think it's all a mute point though because I doubt if he will ever get back into the league.
SA Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008   #69
RipTraxx
Free Agent

Rep Power: 40 RipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to RipTraxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
pacman wouldn't stand a chance in h-town with the amount of quality strip clubs in the area, do him a favor and don't set him up for failure
My first thought when seeing this thread.
Old 03-09-2008   #70
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Perfect Aj! Best post in this thread! IMO!
took me Some time : I got it.

NFW
Old 03-11-2008   #71
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm willing to give our 2007 & 2008 second round picks for him and then trade him to Atlanta for their two 2nd round picks this year. And then if we could get the Vikings second round for Sage.. I'm sorry what did you say?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read