Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Saints message board?

donbmt

Waterboy
Does anyone know where I can find a Saints message board? We're going to be in New Orleans in a couple of weeks, I'm trying to find a good place to watch the Texans game in the French Quarter.

I can't direct you to a Saints board Don, but there must be some private ones out there.
But here's another reminder why we are lucky and need to keep a civil board. Too many teams are pulling theirs.
-----------------------------------------------

Question: Why are there no more message boards on NewOrleansSaints.com?
Answer: After much effort and discussion, the New Orleans Saints decided to remove the Black & Gold Nation Message Boards feature from NewOrleansSaints.com during the summer of 2004. We could no longer effectively manage those fan forums and present a product that is fan friendly and promotes a family environment, both important qualities of our organization and goals of our web site. The message boards had been a web site feature since the 2000 season, but we encountered a wide range of problems. They included trolls, sexual innuendos, indecent language, personal attacks on posters, inappropriate topics, and others. We did our best to delete posts that violate our code of conduct and warned or banned the user(s) who posted them upon their discovery. Unfortunately, the volume of problems was such that we felt like we could better use our time by creating and providing quality content that will keep fans returning to NewOrleansSaints.com.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/faq.cfm

Thanks for looking Sassy, I just saw where the Saints play at 3:00 that day, so hopefully they'll be showing our game just about anywhere. I have to be careful about how I involved I get though, it's my wife's 40th birthday so it's supposed to be a romantic Christmas get away. I'll just pick a place for lunch that'll have a tv around.

The Cat's Meow is my wife's favorite spot, she may not want to go this time though, she'll feel too old :rofl:

I just registered on that Saints site, you're right Vinny, that is one neat site. Thank you both for your help.

That Saints site is a good one but they send you an email every time you get a response to your thread. I would think that could old pretty quick.

Nice site, but I think I am either spoiled by this site, or it is too cluttered. It seemed like there were a million links on the pages.

let us appreciate what we have.

Thanks to all here that make it happen (posters, mods & admin.) :patriot

Back