Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 07-10-2008   #81
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Bullpen letter and responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I think that we all know that the front row of the opposite endzone is just way way rowdier.
I think they should take some pills to control themselves. You can see what I mean.....during a big play with the defense on the field and Mario bearing down on an opposing QB......

Old 07-10-2008   #82
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think that we all know that the front row of the opposite endzone is just way way rowdier.
Albeit sitting on their hands...

Old 07-10-2008   #83
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Gentleman-
No offense. But dealing with opposing fans makes me more rowdy period. But I have pissed off the likes of Patrick Kerney, Tony Scheffler(threw his gum at us), Jay Cutler(flipped us off and grabbed his crotch while telling us to f* off), Fat Albert(calling him Fat Albert), Pacman(calling him Lil Jon ticked him off big time), Troy Williamson(threw beer on him), and there is more...

LOL - One time I pissed off the waterboy for the Browns. DUDE was flaming mad, ranting and raving. The players were all laughing at him, it was hillarious.

Here is a better picture for you TedC:
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #84
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gentleman-
No offense. But dealing with opposing fans makes me more rowdy period. But I have pissed off the likes of Patrick Kerney, Tony Scheffler(threw his gum at us), Jay Cutler(flipped us off and grabbed his crotch while telling us to f* off), Fat Albert(calling him Fat Albert), Pacman(calling him Lil Jon ticked him off big time), Troy Williamson(threw beer on him), and there is more...

LOL - One time I pissed off the waterboy for the Browns. DUDE was flaming mad, ranting and raving. The players were all laughing at him, it was hillarious.

Here is a better picture for you TedC:
Shaft is the one sitting down with his Tinnbred jersey on....
Old 07-10-2008   #85
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Troy Williamson(threw beer on him), and there is more...
WTF is up with throwing beer at another team? Everything else is cool but why the hell would you throw beer at someone? That's just stupid and idiotic.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #86
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
WTF is up with throwing beer at another team? Everything else is cool but why the hell would you throw beer at someone? That's just stupid and idiotic.
Yo, I never said I did it. But it did happen, one reason is because they beat us in overtime and he went directly up to a guy a couple seats down from me and did the throat slash and said something like "game over, redneck mofo"...

And the beer wasn't thrown at him but on him.

Do you think Ocho Sinco should have got the beer shower that he did???

I personally am with the conserving beer class, especially when they don't sell it in the 4th quarter. I am sure Bill would agree!
Old 07-10-2008   #87
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Shaft is the one sitting down with his Tinnbred jersey on....
You know me better than that! I am the one covering the Tinnbread's view.
Sponsored links
Old 07-11-2008   #88
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

For the record, that 'big play' photo above of Mario sacking McCown was the next to last play of the game [clock under a minute remaining - Texans up by two TDs] during the win over TB last year. I'm sure there were quite a few empty seats everywhere in the stadium by then.

Thanks to Andy's power winder, here's a photo from literally seconds before, same play, different angle:

And here's a wider view of that area from earlier in the game:

Last edited by aj.; 07-11-2008 at 05:49 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #89
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

You need to send those pics into fan feedback showing that every game there is someone sitting next to you with a comment thanks for selling PSL to scalpers. Makes me sick at my stomach.
Old 07-11-2008   #90
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
For the record, that big play photo above of Mario sacking McCown was the next to last play of the game [clock under a minute remaining - Texans up by two TDs] during the win over TB last year. I'm sure there were quite a few empty seats everywhere in the stadium by then.

Thanks to Andy's power winder, here's a photo from literally seconds before, same play, different angle:

And here's one of the south end zone from earlier in that game:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am beating on the wall in the first picture.
Old 03-17-2009   #91
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

I understand the desire to have the reserved parking space but like Yankee said, at some point the price becomes more than the value.
I share a total of 9 tickets with my 2 brothers and a friend. We have 3 yellow parking passes and we usually tailgate there but we also have 1 blue parking pass and tailgate there occasionally.
Our normal routine is to meet up near the yellow parking lot around 8:30 and then drive in together so we can all park next to each other and we usually get a good spot in the second patch of grass which is fine with us. It would be nice to know we can drive up at our own time and still get to tailgate together but it is not worth the extra price when we know we can still find some place in the lot together. The tailgating party is just as good 10 or 100 feet further away.
It is the tailgater not the space that makes the party.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #92
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't know if it has been said before, but you should print out a copy of the email and take it to every game. That way you can show it to the people complaining or the yellow jackets that try to make it your fault.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read