Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-27-2008   #1
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan
Default Going to the NFL Draft

I'm going to be in New York City so a buddy and I are going to be at the NFL draft. Now I know a few of y'all have gone in the past.

So what is it like? Do they sell beer? Anything cool to see and do or is it like watching it on tv?

thanks

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Going to the NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post
I'm going to be in New York City so a buddy and I are going to be at the NFL draft. Now I know a few of y'all have gone in the past.

So what is it like? Do they sell beer? Anything cool to see and do or is it like watching it on tv?

thanks
Jets fan and no beer?? Foh-git about it!

That sounds cool though. I guess you gotta have a ticket?
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Jets fan and no beer?? Foh-git about it!

That sounds cool though. I guess you gotta have a ticket?
There are no tickets to the draft, seats are first come, first served.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008   #4
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

congrats on getting to go to the draft!

I've always wanted to go, but I also think it should be on a rotating basis...maybe team with the worst record hosts?

anyway, as I understand it, the line forms early, but the place they hold it at doesn't allow overnight lining up, so it's one of those deals where you have to be "just around the corner" when you race to get in line.

have fun!!!
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008   #5
texanskan
Veteran

Section: 115 Row H
Rep Power: 611 texanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanskan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to texanskan

I am under the impression you can buy a ticket to avoid standing in line for the general area. Either way my boy and I will be there and we will rep the Texans

"You either got a jump shot or you slang crack rock"
texanskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008   #6
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanskan View Post
I am under the impression you can buy a ticket to avoid standing in line for the general area. Either way my boy and I will be there and we will rep the Texans
If you were the til' the end last year then you automatically get a ticket, which you can find some of those being sold on the internet probably. That is the only way you can get advanced tickets.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read