Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 02-26-2008   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default ESPN NFL Live Texans Offseason Preview

If I am correct in counting my days, the Texans should be on next Weds, 3/5.

NFL Live runs 3pm daily on ESPN.

Set your DVR, VCR or whatever makes you happy.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008   #2
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: ESPN NFL Live Texans Offseason Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
If I am correct in counting my days, the Texans should be on next Weds, 3/5.

NFL Live runs 3pm daily on ESPN.

Set your DVR, VCR or whatever makes you happy.
if its on ESPN count on about 30 minutes of the Texans episode to deal exclusively with Patriots and Giants news.

NFLN should have some nice coverage leading up to the draft. I would look there for actual coverage of the Texans offseason news.
Old 02-27-2008   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN NFL Live Texans Offseason Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
if its on ESPN count on about 30 minutes of the Texans episode to deal exclusively with Patriots and Giants news.

NFLN should have some nice coverage leading up to the draft. I would look there for actual coverage of the Texans offseason news.
Its a 30 min show and they are covering one team a day. They donate 10 mins or so for this it seems.

I have the ability to view both networks so thats a positive.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read