Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-29-2004   #1
Predarat
Rookie

Default Congrats to Texans fans(again)

This is a tough pill to swallow becuase this is the third time I have had to do this because the Texans are 3-0 against 'my teams'. Before the season started I knew the gap had closed a lot between the Texans and Titans and knew a split was likely this year, but I never concieved you guys would be able to get your brooms out. Your team really showed a lot today. It looks like David Carr to Andre Johnson is going to become one of those connections. Your running game that was supposedly struggling coming into this game definately got off the ground. Good luck the rest of the year, they put your remaining sched up at the end of the game and if the Texans that played the second half are there the rest of the season they are all winnable. Im not throwing in the towel on my teams yet and never will and will be pulling for a victory every week. I just dont know what I will do when they play each other in two weeks, that really would have been tough if it would have meant playoff implications for one or both teams. Congrats again and good luck the rest of the way!!
-A Titans and Chiefs fan
PS those Battle Red Jerseys are sweet!

Last edited by Predarat; 11-29-2004 at 09:16 AM.
Predarat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #2
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

haha thanks yeah i love the red jerseys as well but its to bad they are only for wearing once a year they werent even supposed to wear them sunday, a nice little suprise. I had high hopes fot the chiefs coming into the season, i dont inow what happened to them this year, maybe Vermil will work out all the kinks this of season, well take care and good luck to both of ya teams the rest of the season !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #3
tenman

Default Another Congrats

Congrats on the game against us (Titans). Your team is on the rise in the NFL.

Not only that, but you have absolutely some of the hottest cheerleaders in the NFL.
Old 11-29-2004   #4
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenman
Congrats on the game against us (Titans). Your team is on the rise in the NFL.

Not only that, but you have absolutely some of the hottest cheerleaders in the NFL.
Why is it when we win, the cheerleaders still get all the glory?

LOL, anyways...thanks tenman...I'll be cheering for you guys against the Dolts.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #5
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

hmmm yes when i go to the titans message board it seems all they talk about is the cheerleaders, i cant blame them though, hate to be married and have seats sitting right in front of them
Old 11-29-2004   #6
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Thanks, and your team looks to have some promising young guys on the DLine. I really like Ryan Long and Randy Starks. They could become a dominant force inside. As for the cheerleaders I couldn't agree more. Maybe its something in the water in Texas, but we seem to have an abundance of beautiful women.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah, married or not, I'd still have zero chance!

Thanks for the props, Predarat! You are a class act.
Old 11-29-2004   #8
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks predarat and tenman.

I am beginning to think we would be SB bound if we put the cheerleaders on the field and have the boys cheer....... They sure throw off the fans, maybe it will work on the players too!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #9
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

yes and the cheerleaders get more TV time than our players do. I love to watch the games
Old 11-29-2004   #10
Genuine
Rookie

3-0 in Battle Red!
Genuine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #11
tana
Rookie

Congrats Texan fans. Good luck the rest of the season.
tana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #12
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Thanks Tana...And i really hope you guys take out the Colts....We'll be be hollering for ya'll
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #13
tana
Rookie

I'd love for the Texans to win out and the Colts to lose out, but reality might not cooperate

We can use any and all well wishes this Sunday, hopefully we will have enough players to put on the field. It is almost getting comical checking the injury report each day.
tana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #14
The.Houston.Titans
Rookie

My two favorite teams happen to be rivals. I hate it when the Texans and Titans play each other. I have no one to root for.
The.Houston.Titans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #15
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
Thanks Tana...And i really hope you guys take out the Colts....We'll be be hollering for ya'll

Speak for yourself!! NO way will I pull for the Titans!! The only way the Texans can win our division is for the Colts to go down the rest of the season, which AIN"T gonna happen! SOOOOOOOOOOO therefore, I will be pullin for the Colts! I sure as hell don't want the Jags to represent our division!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read